Honored Contributor

Re: I wore false eyelashes for the first time...

@persiflage wrote:

I saw something recently that was new to me.  Falscara by Kiss.  The starter kit is around $20 and comes with bond and seal, wisps and an applicator.  The wisps (sections of lashes) are applied to the underside of your upper lash.  You use the bond product (on a wand like mascara) and coat your lash, use the applicator to apply the wisps to the underside of the upper lash and then use the seal product (also applied like mascara).  It looked interesting and I may try it.   

@persiflage This looks interesting!...I just checked the video and looks easier than the other types that I've tried with no success.  I'm going to give these a try!  Thanks for the mention. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@monicakm    Yuck, and such a pretty girl.  I hope this fad fades fast. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Oh I don't think this is a thing.  I watch beauty YT vids all the time and don't see this.  This is your "editorial" look, iow, no one in their right mind would wear.  But I guess that's up for interpretation too.

Honored Contributor

I occasionally, and I mean occasionally, wear the small ones with 3 lashes on them on outer part of my eye. No luck with the others but since I started latisse, my eyes look pretty dramatic with mascara so I only wear it once a week maybe if that but I bet it's nice for those who get the hang of them and need them. 

Respected Contributor

I found this little kit at Walmart the other day.  Have not played with it yet, but it was only $5.98 so no loss if they do not work for me.  The lashes are not overly full or thick, which  is what I was looking for.  

5A5B36E1-F63C-4EC3-AFDB-A5687B541A44.jpeg

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties 

You'll like that band.  It's more flexible, comfortable and tends to lay more flat.

Frequent Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Kachina624 

You mean you DON'T like these??? (g)  I can't imagine why!

Extreme times call for extreme eye lashes | Beauty | The Guardian

Spider Eyelashes - Black

I showed this to the Mister.  He said, 'A spider invaded her face!'

I wore false lashes as a makeup-crazy teen and young adult.  Some of them were horrible, with stiff bands and smelly glue that pulled your own lashes out.  Others were okay.  I may still have a couple pair lying around.