QVC Customer Care

Re: I received a Unexpected free gift from Evine Live today!

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

Can someone give us a hint as to what the code is in case it's not account specific?  

I totally get where you are coming from because I have asked for a code hint before, too.

Many of us are just naturally really helpful, so it's hard to resist helping out a beauty sister when we know a code. But I'm not going to ask for hints anymore because I don't want to bait people to break the forum rules.

We are really lucky to be able to discuss Evine here at all and I don't want that to possibly go away.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

I got this too. Nice surprise! I appreciate the discount too. Feels sort of ungrateful to use it on Isomers, though. I think they sent this out to people who have bought Skinn lately to try to keep us and get us to consider SSC?

@Porcelain 

Maybe, not sure. I had a SKINN A/D & used to buy a bit of Beekman, too. 

But I also got a “what happened???” email from Evine today with a coupon code for fashions. Evidently they noticed I wasn’t buying today and wanted me to know it is Fashion Day (had no clue - I worked all day!). It has been a few months since I bought anything at Evine. 

Respected Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

Can someone give us a hint as to what the code is in case it's not account specific?  

I totally get where you are coming from because I have asked for a code hint before, too.

Many of us are just naturally really helpful, so it's hard to resist helping out a beauty sister when we know a code. But I'm not going to ask for hints anymore because I don't want to bait people to break the forum rules.

We are really lucky to be able to discuss Evine here at all and I don't want that to possibly go away.

@Porcelain I also totally get where you're coming from as well as the QVC mods.  They are just doing their job   That's why I asked for a hint and not the actual code.  I appreciate whoever posted it and hope that they were not punished for it.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Porcelain I also totally get where you're coming from as well as the QVC mods.  They are just doing their job   That's why I asked for a hint and not the actual code.  I appreciate whoever posted it and hope that they were not punished for it.

@Linmo @Porcelain 

The code that came with the gift is connected to one’s account as is the beauty code they sent me yesterday. I’m not sure why anyone would even bother trying to share that kind of code.

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Linmo @Porcelain 

The code that came with the gift is connected to one’s account as is the beauty code they sent me yesterday. I’m not sure why anyone would even bother trying to share that kind of code.

Trying to be nice!

Trusted Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Linmo @Porcelain 

Trying to be nice!

It was very kind. Thank you. 

Occasional Contributor

Skinn.JPG