Honored Contributor

Re: I received a Unexpected free gift from Evine Live today!

@SeaMaiden wrote:

A  box came USPS containing a free gift of a  4 oz  serious skin care glycolic cleaner and a code for me to use to get 25 % off my next beauty order. 

I thought that that was pretty cool!👍👍👏🏻👏🏻🙂

I just got mine in the mail today! When I first opened it I thought they made a mistake but then I saw the coupon and said to enjoy my free item.  I can't wait to try it.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden   I just clicked on the Beauty forum to start a thread about this.  I received the same thing today!  I have used this cleanser in the past and really like it.  I don't know why I stopped........mostly likely had to try something new and better LOL. 

Is SSC taking over for Skinn?  I will miss the Dermapeel!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SeaMaiden   I just clicked on the Beauty forum to start a thread about this.  I received the same thing today!  I have used this cleanser in the past and really like it.  I don't know why I stopped........mostly likely had to try something new and better LOL. 

Is SSC taking over for Skinn?  I will miss the Dermapeel!

@tends2dogs    Skinn premires on HSN in March..... Lots of switcheroos going on between shopping networks.

Frequent Contributor

I received something too. It sat all night on my porch because I wasnt expecting any packages and didnt see it in the dark. I was wondering if Evine made a mistake about something. I just threw it in the house as I didnt have time to open it. I checked my orders today and there's nothing shipped! (paid for that is)

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

A  box came USPS containing a free gift of a  4 oz  serious skin care glycolic cleaner and a code for me to use to get 25 % off my next beauty order. 

I just got mine in the mail today! When I first opened it I thought they made a mistake but then I saw the coupon and said to enjoy my free item.  I can't wait to try it.

When I went to try it last night I noticed that it wasn't the glycolic cleanser but the Serious Skincare Anti-Aging Overnight Retinol Renewal Gel 1 oz.  It goes for $50.  I was looking for a retinol to use at night.  What a great gift.

Honored Contributor

Mine arrived today.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden - and all!

I picked up my mail on the way home from work and, alone the assorted Amazon packages, I discovered a box from Evine! I’d forgotten about this thread, then remembered and got excited! I just got home and haven’t opened any of my goodies yet. I’ll report back in a bit!

Honored Contributor

This really is a nice gift - I got a 4 oz tube of the Glycolic Cleanser, something I’ll definitely use, plus a 25% off coupon for my next beauty purchase. 

I used to to use lots of SSC products but it has been years; I’m looking forward to trying this. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

This really is a nice gift - I got a 4 oz tube of the Glycolic Cleanser, something I’ll definitely use, plus a 25% off coupon for my next beauty purchase. 

I used to to use lots of SSC products but it has been years; I’m looking forward to trying this. 

@willdob3   Nice isn’t it? The coupon  has a 3/31 expiration  too!  So you do not have to feel pressured to use it fast.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

i got the SSC glycolic cleanser yesterday too and the 25% discount code.  What a nice surprise.  Wish QVC would follow suit LOL.