Super Contributor

Re: How do you store your Palettes?

Thanks for this - I have many MANY palettes - I enjoy collecting them simply for the joy of seeing all the colors that inspire my creativity when I do my makeup every day. There is something exciting about 'breaking into' a new palette - almost like opening a box of new crayons! It is the artistic soul that dwells within me - and I'm def not a Las Vegas showgirl Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

Saw my hairdresser last week and got the cart on wheels like she uses. Now if I can get hubby to put it together (he's working like crazy). I'm anxious to use it. I took it out of the box thinking I would put it together but changed my mind lol. It's big and lots of drawers in all sizes. Yay!!

Ladies if you have room I would suggest this option. It's been great!

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@Tinkrbl44wrote:

@willdob3

Would never buy palettes for eyes, cheeks ...  whatever.   

I've found the 4 colors most flattering and that's all I use.   I've observed friends who buy them rarely end up using very much, and they are just more bathroom clutter.   Who needs that?   

Let's be honest .....   does any woman really need 85 different colors of eye shadow?    I doubt even Las Vegas show girls need that many shadows!    LOL             

4 colors only would bore me to tears.  To each their own. 

Out of all the colors in the world, how can one know that only 4 colors work for their skin tone or even work best for their skin tone?  Kinda reminds me of a choir director we had one time.  We were beginning practice on our Christmas music and I found one of the solos I really wanted to try out for.  Now, I never ask to sing a solo even now, so it was a big thing for me to do so.  At practice one night someone mentioned solos and he said he had already picked the best people for the solos.  Wow!  How could he know who were the best when he hadn't heard individuals sing except for the ones who regularly sang solos. Plus, even regular solo singers usually can't sing all styles of music.

I know that story sounds really off-topic, but if you really think about it I think you can see the correlation.