Respected Contributor

@Tukey  If interested in a spray on heat protectant I use HSI Professional Argon Oil Heat protectant. It's 8 0z. (large) for $17.95. Lasts  a very long time. 

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know if the TSV has a low-heat setting with a fast-blow speed? ...or is it just one setting with low heat and low speed...?? Hope that made sense...LOL!

Respected Contributor
I use a protectant from Big Sexy Hair. There was probably some kind of promotion at Ulta when I bought it.
Respected Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@Tukey  If interested in a spray on heat protectant I use HSI Professional Argon Oil Heat protectant. It's 8 0z. (large) for $17.95. Lasts  a very long time. 

@Janey2 

Thanks SO much.

Read the reviews.

I adore Argan oil.

Just ordered from Amazon—will be delivered tomorrow!

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  I read many reviews on this product. Many said the temperature does not vary enough. It gets too hot, especially fo thin hair. 

Respected Contributor

I didn't read through all the comments but if you arent' worried about all the attachments, you can get this for under 40.00 at Ulta's Black Friday sale

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@SilleeMee  I read many reviews on this product. Many said the temperature does not vary enough. It gets too hot, especially fo thin hair. 

@Janey2 

Thank you! 

Respected Contributor

I ordered it and then quickly cancelled; don't need all those attachments for my short layered bob, fine hair. Now I am using a Hot Tools very lightweight hair dryer and a round Chi brush and that works great. I was hoping to find a tool like this TSV with a smaller round brush (or oval) but I think this one will be too heavy and big to work for my short hairstyle and fine hair.

Right now I do a rough blow dry with a heat protectant in my hair, then blow it dry in sections after I have applied Kenra thickening mousse. I can wash my blow dry brush easily, but what about hair products in this blowdryer/styler attachments?

Also it seemed like it would be heavy to hold as compared to my super lightweight brush and dryer.

Will wait and see how reviews are.

Respected Contributor

Best thing ever for your hair, according to the hosts,  until they're selling the latest, greatest thing by Calista.

Super Contributor
U l t a has a one extension version of this brand on sale for 39 as Black Friday special today.