Honored Contributor
Not sure if this is new trend, But! Looks ridiculous. Tip of the nose with highlight. Makes the nose look like huge headlight!!
Respected Contributor

I dust my highlighter all the way down my nose, very lightly, and I don't use a "shiny" one. Laura Geller's French Vanilla is perfect for me!

I think just on the end of the nose would look a bit strange.

Respected Contributor

I highlight down the bridge of my nose also. I love to highlight, but I don't make myself look like a disco ball. I think these younger girls can get away with heavier highlighting than I can. I have fuller lips and I also like to highlight my Cupid's bow on my top lip before applying lipstick. I don't do this everyday, only when we are headed somewhere for a night out. 

Honored Contributor

It's a weird Instagram thing. The makeup girls on Instragram tend to overdo everything, from the harsh brows to the highlighted noses. I like to highlight down the bridge of my nose and stop before I get to the tip.

I don't know what it is about Instagram, but I feel like it makes everyone try too hard and go a little bonkers with the makeup and the filters. Then it spreads from Instagram to YouTube and other platforms.