Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried Bobbi Brown's Telluride Products?

The colors look stunning!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried Bobbi Brown's Telluride Products?

The promotion just started via today's email. No one's had a chance yet.
Esteemed Contributor

This collection is perfect for my complexion (caramel brown).  I'm not a fan of the Shimmer Bricks, but I will definitely be adding the Telluride Pot Rouge, Sheer Lipstick in Bobbi, and the eye shadow palette to my makeup case.  

Honored Contributor

@rac71 wrote:
The promotion just started via today's email. No one's had a chance yet.

I didn't realize it was brand spanking new! Great. Can't wait to check them out in person soon!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes ! I just bought the Telluride Pot Rouge and I LOVE it !! It is a lovely, somewhat deep neutral. The color is a bit deeper than her Uber Beige which is also very nice. I am fair with blonde hi-lighted hair. This is a color than can be worn with anything from the warm tones to the cool tones. It will be my "go to" cheek color.. For me, a little goes a long way but for you ladies that have a deeper skin coloring, tapping a bit more on the cheek should do the trick. IMO, this color would suit just about anyone. Highly recommend !
Respected Contributor

I REALLY want the Telluride Pot Rouge, but I'm trying to be strong. Smiley Wink I'll probably break down and get it. Aunt Kaffy, thanks for the info. My coloring is similar, so that was good info for me!
Honored Contributor

The eyeshadows looked gorgeous. I just know NOT to purchase them.  They will be far too powdery and will have no pigment.  I love her colors, but the payoff is atrocious.  They get all over the pan each time I've swiped her shadows. Most of her shadows I've returned so I've learned my lesson to not purchase.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I am most interested in the cheek colors and lip colors.......