Honored Contributor

Skinn--July TTV's are posted!!!

Dazzlers-Get ur motors running...this is the 2nd TTV (Sat July 18th). Pricing should be around 70.

Skinn Cosmetics Four-Piece Deep Wrinkle Protocol Anti-Aging Set

SET INCLUDES: 
Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Creme Reverse - 1.7 oz 
Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Age Reset Serum - 1.7 oz 
Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol ABC Triple Action Peel - 0.17 oz each 
Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Deep Line Erasing Serum - 0.75 oz

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Re: Skinn--July TTV's are posted!!!

@Chi-town girlthanks for posting. I plan to buy at least two kits. You?

Honored Contributor

This is the 1st TTV (Fri July 17th ).  Pricing should be around 55

Skinn Cosmetics Nine-Piece Collagenesis Anti-Aging Nourish & Illuminate Anniversary Set

WHO IT IS FOR: 
Nourish your skin all season long while having a little shimmer and shine for any and all parties you plan to attend!

SET INCLUDES: 
DermAppeal Thermo-Enzymatic Microdermabrasion Treatment - 2 oz 
Collagenesis Twenty-Four Hour Youth Preservation Cream - 1.7 oz 
Collagenesis Twenty-Four Hour Wrinkle & Dryness Relief Balm - 1.3 oz 
Collagenesis Stem Rejen Elite Age-Delay Face Serum - 1.2 oz 
Collagenesis Essential Radiance Shimmering Body Oil - 4 oz 
Ochid Gel Tint, Color Correcting Mattefying Day Primer (Bright Side) - 1.3 oz 
Mineral Eye Lighter in "Champagne", "Magic" and "Apertif" - 0.12 oz each

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@SunnyRose wrote:

Hi @SunnyRose@! I was going to check out the clearance kits @Krissy_1968 posted and was excited to see the  July TTV kits posted. Now we can do some review/planning!

I'm planning to buy 2 or 3 DWP kits. The pricing for the 1st kit look-wish the Radiance body oil was the non shimmer one but it's an overall great value. And need to leave some room in the budget for OTO's. 

Anything else on your wish list? I "wish" for a supersized Essence and Watermelon mask values Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I know I am going to be in the minority but I think I will be passing on both of these (which is fine as I have plenty to use up and just got some things from Haute Look too).  Normally I would like a DWP kit but I still have a face cream in my stash, along with the Deep Line Erasing Serum (which I don't particularly care for) and the Age Reset Serum is not a must have for me.  Now, if this had included the eye cream, I would have been far more tempted...

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SunnyRose wrote:

Hi @SunnyRose@! I was going to check out the clearance kits @Krissy_1968 posted and was excited to see the  July TTV kits posted. Now we can do some review/planning!

I'm planning to buy 2 or 3 DWP kits. The pricing for the 1st kit look-wish the Radiance body oil was the non shimmer one but it's an overall great value. And need to leave some room in the budget for OTO's. 

Anything else on your wish list? I "wish" for a supersized Essence and Watermelon mask values Woman Very Happy

Chi, I have one more Essence but that has become an every day must have so a supersize would be great, and you know I have been in love with the Wrinkle Soak, Watermelon Mask for a few years. I haven't seen a good value on that mask though in over a year and even though I have some other masks I am using in the meantime, I really long for my watermelon!!

Valued Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I know I am going to be in the minority but I think I will be passing on both of these (which is fine as I have plenty to use up and just got some things from Haute Look too).  Normally I would like a DWP kit but I still have a face cream in my stash, along with the Deep Line Erasing Serum (which I don't particularly care for) and the Age Reset Serum is not a must have for me.  Now, if this had included the eye cream, I would have been far more tempted...

Sueinsf, I get it, the eye cream is nice too and my preference would be to have that in the kit. I use a few of the Isomers eye serums and then only need a dab of they eye cream so it lasts several months that way. There will probably be a configuration with the eye cream that hopefully will be enticing.

Honored Contributor

I know what I want !!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

That is similar to the TTV kit from July 29, 2014, 307-468.  Last year's kit included all of these items except it included a smaller size Age Reset Serum, and included a 1-oz. DWP Translucence resurfacing serum and the DWP creme reverse eye cream, 0.5 oz.  The price was $57.71.  The non-TTV price was $69.75.

I suppose the attraction with this kit is the Age Reset serum in the larger size.  It was a one-ounce bottle in last year's kit.

Trusted Contributor

I just went on Evine's website and there is another DWP set available - this one has the peels, the transulence serum, the AR serum and the creme reverse.  It's listed at $83.00.  Skinn Cosmetics Seven-Piece Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Anti-Aging Set - Item # 308-539.  Depending on price (and shpping charges) I really only want the peels at this point because I am well stocked on the other items.  I also love the eye cream and it's not in here.  I have 3 of everything at home already except for the peels.  I bought the peels last time with the radiance cream, but I only purchased one so need the peels.  Looking forward to the anniversary!