Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn--July TTV's are posted!!!

@SeaGal wrote:

Smiley LOL

(I just had the urge to make that face!!)

Are we bored, SG?!?Smiley LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

Smiley LOL

(I just had the urge to make that face!!)

Are we bored, SG?!?Smiley LOL

That doesnt look like a smiley face, looks more like a frazzled face ha!

Thats how I feel from all this heat over here, not sure how you all

East Coasters deal with this month after month all summer most

summers. Yikes!

We will gladly trade you weathers back!   Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Morning Dazzlers! I was just looking under D's show tabs and there are a few kits (no pics on some of these yet Smiley Frustrated

For @Chi-town girl 

Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Hydrating & Energizing Mask Collection - 310-609 
If Sold Separately: $120.00

this kit includes the skinn vacuum, the wrinkle soak watermelon mask, the eye mango mask, the delicious mineral spray and the bio-cell infusion mask! Great kit for us maskers!

Skinn Cosmetics 7PC Double-Double 7 Year Anniversary Skincare Set - 309-817 this is at 10 pm ET with Heather Hall so TTV for sure...must be double sized cleansers and  jumbo dermappeal in the jar ( YAY!!!!!!!!!!!) 7 items...hmmm wonder what else could be in it? Priced now at 63.00 so 49 TTV? I will get several!

Alison, Lynne and Heather have special kits they chose but only Heathers kit (Cougar Smiley Tongue)shows what is in kit...I see set of 6 eye smudge sticks, a new Foot Fetish sea salt heel scrub (no pic!) ,(Chi!!!) essential radiance oil duo, a neck and dec duo that includes chin up and another item not listed(hope it is neck amour then I am buying!),a duo of restore C+ powders....

Glad I am off next 2 days so I can watch all the shows and chat with you all...my credit card will be smoking by the end of the weekend lol but I could be set for skin care for rest of year easily Smiley LOL Now if only we can get free shipping or at least 2.99 shipping I will be a happy girl!!! Ya listening Evine?????

Edited: It is NEXT weekend (thanks for the gentle reminder SeaGal Smiley Happy) so more time to save and plan my shopping strategy heehee

Respected Contributor

Yeah She's a SUPER Slueth!!

Krissy, you are a week early, I think his shows

are next weekend arent they?    

Trusted Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

Yeah She's a SUPER Slueth!!

Krissy, you are a week early, I think his shows

are next weekend arent they?    

Hi SeaGal! Erm..yeah ok I got a little excited Smiley Very Happy it is next week, huh? Oh well more time to save up for all the kits I want LOL hahah

Respected Contributor

Heehee, and the wait will make for a lonnnng week,

so you have lots o' time!!    Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl in case you are interested, I saw a Skinn essential radiance bronzing oil says 2 oz ( but mine is 3.4 oz... did he make multiple sizes?) on the bay...I use this one sometimes since it is summer and I am too lazy to self tan ( I know I know lol) It is just like the regular but with a little bronzing effect and would probably enhance your self tan or even extend it...great price (7.99!) and FREE shipping ( got to love the Bay sellers) HTH's

Respected Contributor

Also wanting the Watermelon Mask a favorite of mine as well. My pores look so tightened with it.

Respected Contributor

@SunnyRose wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

I know I am going to be in the minority but I think I will be passing on both of these (which is fine as I have plenty to use up and just got some things from Haute Look too).  Normally I would like a DWP kit but I still have a face cream in my stash, along with the Deep Line Erasing Serum (which I don't particularly care for) and the Age Reset Serum is not a must have for me.  Now, if this had included the eye cream, I would have been far more tempted...

Sueinsf, I get it, the eye cream is nice too and my preference would be to have that in the kit. I use a few of the Isomers eye serums and then only need a dab of they eye cream so it lasts several months that way. There will probably be a configuration with the eye cream that hopefully will be enticing.

SunnyRose -- I use Isomers serums too.  I also like the Stem Rejen Eye and just picked one up from Haute Look, so I can use those until the DWP eye shows up in a good kit or duo.

Respected Contributor

@Favorite Son wrote:

That is similar to the TTV kit from July 29, 2014, 307-468.  Last year's kit included all of these items except it included a smaller size Age Reset Serum, and included a 1-oz. DWP Translucence resurfacing serum and the DWP creme reverse eye cream, 0.5 oz.  The price was $57.71.  The non-TTV price was $69.75.

I suppose the attraction with this kit is the Age Reset serum in the larger size.  It was a one-ounce bottle in last year's kit.

Favorite Son -- To my knowledge, the Age Reset Serum never came in a 1oz size, only the 1.7oz size which came in a different kit (307-468 has the Deep Line Erasing Serum in it, not the Age Reset -- maybe that is the 1oz you are thinking of?).