Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn--July TTV's are posted!!!

Hey Dazzlers ~ I see that the DWP TSV does not contain the Translucense, but the line stuff in the skinny tube.  Item #308-539 (as another Dazzler posted) has the Translucence.  That's the kit I want several of.  Sure hope that when Dimitri gets there that the price on this particualar kit comes down.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Hey Dazzlers ~ I see that the DWP TSV does not contain the Translucense, but the line stuff in the skinny tube.  Item #308-539 (as another Dazzler posted) has the Translucence.  That's the kit I want several of.  Sure hope that when Dimitri gets there that the price on this particualar kit comes down.  

That was the TTV from December.  It is sold out.  Doubt it will be offered this weekend.

Respected Contributor

DRATS!  Sigh.....

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mistic wrote:

That would have been the choice for most Dazzlers,

@Mistic.  Hate to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure you'll find it's an error by a Dazzler with wishful thinking.  That one was offered earlier in the year...or the end of last year, as a TTV.  When you actually attempt to locate it on Evine....nada.  The other kit is still a great deal.  The TRC, of course, was offered last month with the AR Serum, and the TRC lasts a looong time.     Smiley Sad

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

Catlover, I did not see this set at all on the Skinn page. Do you  have an item number? Where did you see this? It is not listed as a TTV.

Regular Contributor

it is the double double skincare set listed under the shows tab for 10PM Saturday with Heather Hall.

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

Catlover, I did not see this set at all on the Skinn page. Do you  have an item number? Where did you see this? It is not listed as a TTV.

Evine is still organizing some of the kits and moved this one into the TT:V slot a couple of days ago, @Tricolor.  Here's the item #:

Skinn Cosmetics Seven-Piece "Double-Double" Bonus Size Skincare Set - 309-817                              

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

Thank you Gokat and cirwater! Have a good one!

Super Contributor

WOW!!!! Now this is what I'm talking about...almost as good as seeing The Rolling Stones...hope you got to go GoKat!!!Smiley Happy