Occasional Contributor

Re: Has Anyone tried Raspberries & Cream?

I wrote on Sunday that I thought Raspberries and Cream was a mix of Raspberry Sorbet and Fresh Cream. My order of the Raspberries and Cream came today and I washed part of my arm with the shower gel, put the lotion over that than topped it with the spritz. Now, 90 minutes later I am back to report that my assumption is NOT the case. Raspberries and Cream is VERY sweet (I'm a fan of sweet scents). If you are a fan of Philosophy's WILD BLACKBERRY BLOSSOM than you will like this set. It's a little sweeter than that, but it's like a raspberry version of that.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you all for your input.

Super Contributor

This is a lovely scent. If you are a ""Berry"" fan than this is for you! Its a very ""warm"" scent. It reminds me of a berry cobbler or pie fresh out of the oven. I would say that this is a heavier scent than ""Raspberry Sorbet"". That is much lighter but both are terrific.

Frequent Contributor

I just received it and I am not sure if I will keep it. Raspberries and cream is a very sweet scent. When I smell it, it smells like rainbow sherbet ice cream. And the Fresh cream smells like whipping cream from the can.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone have the Raspberries and Cream and the Body Shop Early Harvest Raspberry anything to compare? The Body Shop Early Harvest Raspberry body butter smells like juicy raspberry jam and I love it.

I got the TSV in Fresh Cream and Apricots and Cream, but I'm considering switching one to the Raspberry if I decide to get the second AD shipment. Depending on how quickly or slowly I go through the two I got, it's possible I'll cancel at least one of the AD ships.

On 6/12/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

Does anyone have the Raspberries and Cream and the Body Shop Early Harvest Raspberry anything to compare? The Body Shop Early Harvest Raspberry body butter smells like juicy raspberry jam and I love it.

I was curious about this too. I also have the body shop early harvest raspberry and it smells so amazing! Like jam, or sauce, or just slightly sweetened raspberries. It's discontinued, so I am looking for similar but not sure if I want to commit to this size without smelling it.

Super Contributor

I have it and personally love it. It smells yummy. I am on auto delivery for it.

Super Contributor

I also love it as a shampoo as my hair was shinny and siky.

Valued Contributor

I have some R & C from a few years back and love it. The scent of the spritz lasts and lasts. Thanks for reminding me I need to wear it again before summer is gone!