Super Contributor

Has Anyone Tried Angel Lift Strips?

I got an email yesterday for a sale on Angel Lift strips that supposedly help with lip lines. They are silicone strips you wear for 30 minutes a day on the gum line above your teeth to soften the appearance of lip and facial lines. Has anyone tried these strips and if so, did they work for you? I hate the thought of getting lip line filler but would love to have some improvement in this area. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Tried Angel Lift Strips?

[ Edited ]

There are several review videos on YouTube.  ETA...I just watched a video on them. She showed these small circular items you wet to become a washcloth, and I thought, "I've had those. Where did I get them?" Watched the rest of the video and how embarrassing to admit that I bought Angel Lift strips, used them as directed, and didn't remember them until I watched a video! They did NOT work or I would have kept using them. Can't believe I forgot that I had tried them.

Esteemed Contributor

Hope springs eternal.  Save your money, @kwkelley 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

There have been a ton of TikTok videos on using medical-grade silicone tape on crow's feet, elevens, and around your mouth. People swear by it. They say it is not an instant fix and to expect it to take at least 90 days to see improvement. 

Valued Contributor

@kwkelley   No I haven't tried them but I do remember seeing them on Shark Tank.  

This is just my experience but I have found that since using this collagen powder my facial lines have softened. Especially my jowls. It's been 3 months of using one scoop in my coffee and then sometimes another scoop in a protein shake. I'm impressed and wonder if it would help your lip lines. 

A8711204-FB3D-42CC-8DA7-DA71AD1AFBDE.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I purchased silicone strips to use on my face and chest and here is what I think

I prize my sleep at night and I usually cannot sleep with those things on!

There we're only two that didn't bother me...and those I place on areas of my chest.

What I do like is using those silicone "lips" that have been soaked in some good stuff. I wear them on my lips most of the day then when intake them off I place then in other areas...throw away in the A.M. 👀 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I'd rather have a "peel".

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

I purchased silicone strips to use on my face and chest and here is what I think

I prize my sleep at night and I usually cannot sleep with those things on!

There we're only two that didn't bother me...and those I place on areas of my chest.

What I do like is using those silicone "lips" that have been soaked in some good stuff. I wear them on my lips most of the day then when intake them off I place then in other areas...throw away in the A.M. 👀 

@LTT1 

gosh, I wish I knew what you are talking about "silicone lips".  I tried looking but only got weird results.

libby's folly
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I'd rather have a "peel".

@Desertdi   I think fillers work better on lines above the lip. A peel would have to go fairly deep. A laser may also be a partial solution...they usually come back and further treatments are needed.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus     I tried upper lip fillers once.    Holy $%&#.....won't do THAT again (!!!!)     di

♥Surface of the Sun♥