Maybe it's me. Maybe I just don't get it. Maybe I'm not 'Hip". All the after photos for hair products and tools looks terrible. Amy Stran is a beautiful woman but that hair - really?

Honored Contributor

I love Amy Stran's hair. It suits her personality. So glad that we don't all look the same and can wear our clothes and hair any way we like.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have not seen Amy's hair recently but she usually wears it in a messed up bob which looks good on her.  Amy looks good in shorter hair -- the bob she wears or shorter IMO.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

If my hair was straighter, I'd love Amy's style. 

Respected Contributor

Amy's hair always looks cute.  It definitely suits her age, style, personality.

Honored Contributor

@portofino wrote:

Maybe it's me. Maybe I just don't get it. Maybe I'm not 'Hip". All the after photos for hair products and tools looks terrible. Amy Stran is a beautiful woman but that hair - really?

Amy appears to have a current hairstyle that looks to be cut with a razor. Personally, I like classic hairstyles but Amy seems to enjoy it, so that's what really counts.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought Amy looked so cute when she had a very short hair cut, she has the perfect face for that style.

But it's her hair and her choice. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@portofino wrote:

So what kind of hairstyle do you think would look nice on her? @portofino 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't see Amy much but I agree with the products making hair so "big". Who want that big of a hairdo? They put so much product in the hair that you get sky high hair and I much prefer straighter, smoother hair without all that fluff.