Respected Contributor

Hair max is on again.  Each time it's on I want to try it but hesitate.  It is an expense and committment.  Any users out there who liked or not?

Esteemed Contributor

I just started into month 5 and so far NADA but I'm keeping the faith and will continue w/3 times a week because I have read that it takes some people longer than others to see results. If this doesn't work I see a wig in my future.

Respected Contributor

Used it faithfully for over a year. Nothing, but my hair loss was quite advanced.

Esteemed Contributor

I just looked at my account to see when I ordered it and actually I'm just now going into month #6 not #5 with no results so far. I so much want this to work. Matter of fact I'm going to go watch what's left of the presentation and do my treatment. Mine is not the exact model being shown. Mine is an 11 min treatment whereas the one on air now is a lesser amount of minutes. (already forgot what he said....7 or 8?)

Honored Contributor

Yes, I own the very first one the Q sold years ago and it has proven to me to be the best solution for getting my hair back! I even went and bought one of those helmet laser devices...the iGrow helmet. Between the two, I have gotten much of my hair back.

Valued Contributor

I have a hand held one that I used every night for several months. I did see some little wispy new growth and it filled in some of my hair loss. I stopped using it when I shaved my head . Now that my hair has grown back in, I might pull it out to use again...it IS a time committment though

Esteemed Contributor

Just looked again at my past orders and mine is the HairMax Prima 9 and it must have been at special pricing the day I ordered it as it was only $178.50 that day in Feb. I checked and that model is no longer available. At least not here.

Honored Contributor

I have one of the first ones and it gave me amazing results.  I had hair loss at my temples and after starting to use (I used it daily for about a year) I saw fuzzy growth in about 4 months.  I now use once to three times a week for maintenance.  Worth every penny to me.

Respected Contributor

Yes, it works, and I have the before and after to prove it.  I purchased the Prima 9 (available on Amazon for $199) in February when it was the TSV.  Here are before and after photos I took last month of my area of concern...right in front...

Unknown.jpg