Trusted Contributor

I purchased the TSV Glo Pro and have been using it daily for about the last 3 weeks. I started on 10/8.  My face appears to look dry and really not so good.  Is this normal and will it get better over time?  

Honored Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

I purchased the TSV Glo Pro and have been using it daily for about the last 3 weeks. I started on 10/8.  My face appears to look dry and really not so good.  Is this normal and will it get better over time?  

@isaboo 

The dry skin is a result of using the GP tool b/c it's exfoliating your skin which is exactly what the tool is designed to do. You should start seeing less and less of of that happening over time. However, if your skin is excessively red and irritated then either stop using it or use it less often. 

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@isaboo wrote:

@isaboo 

The dry skin is a result of using the GP tool b/c it's exfoliating your skin which is exactly what the tool is designed to do. You should start seeing less and less of of that happening over time. However, if your skin is excessively red and irritated then either stop using it or use it less often. 

Thank you SilleeMee! I guess I will continue to use it and hope for better results eventually.

Honored Contributor

You're welcome.Woman Happy @isaboo 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee You always amaze me (in a good way!). If I ever have a questions, I know you will have a sound and knowledgeable answer. Heart

Actually, I was wondering the same thing, so thank you @isaboo for asking.

I broke down and got the GloPro and was experiencing the same thing. My normally nice and hydrated face has been dry. I didn't connect it to the GloPro, just figured I needed to drink more water.

I think I am going to stalk @SilleeMee posts on any and all threads, because she continues to teach me things, all the while making sense while doing it! Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Glo Pro question

[ Edited ]

Thank you for your very kind words. Woman Happy I'm always happy to help. @World Traveler 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee I do recall during the demonstration that they said something about exfoliating, but I didn't connect it to my dry skin. DUH! ha!

So, in your opinion, do you think that applying a peel once a week, which I do, is overdoing/overworking the skin if I am also microneedling?

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@SilleeMee I do recall during the demonstration that they said something about exfoliating, but I didn't connect it to my dry skin. DUH! ha!

So, in your opinion, do you think that applying a peel once a week, which I do, is overdoing/overworking the skin if I am also microneedling?

@World Traveler 

I would say overdoing exfoliation would result in irritated skin. So as long as your skin looks and feels good then I think whatever you are doing is fine.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee Makes sense. Thanks. Heart