Super Contributor

Last year’s holiday Beekman Box

Interesting that QVC is selling last year's holiday Beekman box. Guess it's only good for one more year.

Honored Contributor

Re: Last year’s holiday Beekman Box

@Didiville Leftovers or just the same variety in the same packaging?

Contributor

Leftover from last year. I wonder about the body cream. Scent tends to get funky over time. If there aren't many preservatives, it won't last as long. Still seems like a good way to try the products. I'm on the fence!

Super Contributor

They have leftovers. Go figure when they don't fill the auto delivery on time. Bad Beekman.

Honored Contributor

@ForumOlivia I can't answer for Beekman's, but I'm currently using up various stashes I overbuilt several years back and everything that looks, smells, and feels okay, I've used without problems.

I'm not talking about treatment products -  but cleansers and moisturizers.  I'd stop if I could see a difference.  

Esteemed Contributor

I searched and didn't see them on here.  I did buy the TSV in the silver boxes recently and those all state "new."   I don't recall those from last year?  Anyway the product is really good and you don't know when the soap and lotions were made anyway so I am sure they stay fine for a few years.   Not everything needs preservatives.

Contributor

Thanks @millieshops ! I needed a little nudge. It's a dreary start to November here and I decided to treat myself. It's $10 less than when it was offered as a TSV last year. I've been wanting to try these scents and the reviews were good. Something to look forward to Smiley Happy