Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Nightowlz The balm definitely feels different once applied, it seems to really coat my feet with a greasy substance... I think I applied entirely too much even though I applied less that I normally do with a foot cream. I applied the balm after I showered and put on a pair of Footnanny socks just to see if they might work better with the balm, i.e. not absorb the product as much as the regular cotton socks I sleep in. I can still feel a residue on my feet and I can't say that they are any softer but might be moisturized just a little more. I'll continue to use the balm nightly to see if continued use makes a big difference.

To be honest, I normally do my own pedicures but decided to treat myself around a month ago to a salon pedicure and feel that my heels have not been the same since then. I use an Amoped several times a week but I still have thicker skin on my heels with lined indentations, not cracks, that I didn't have before. I bought some Footnanny Foot Soak and one of her basins too so I'm going to see if soaking them will help... It's as though the pedicure dried out my feet...

Let me know what you think about the Hemp Balm.

@Tennessee Vol

It's greasy but eventually sinks in. I have to wash my feet off in the morning so I don't ruin my sandals with oily feet. Guess I'm strange since I shower in the evening instead of the morning. LOL!!!

There was 7 kids in the family with 1 bathroom growing up. We had to get our showers in the evening. No time for that before school.

The only way I can keep my feet soft is to apply the cream or balm every night & use my Emjoi on my heels. When I let it go I can use Kerasal on my heels which works pretty good. I hate my heels when they get dry. DH won't rub my feet if they get like that. LOL!!!

Soaking your feet should help. I don't know what's in her soaking salts but epson salt is suppose to help with exfoliation.

I use a dish pan to soak mine in. I bought a larger one so I could put enough water in it to cover my ankles.

My order should be here Mon since it's sitting at the Post Office right now.

I have never had a pedicure or manicure.

@Nightowlz I shower at night too, I don't sleep well if I don't.

I bought some Kerasal and  intend to soak my feet tonight, after my shower, and then apply it. It's the strangest thing, ever since I had the pedicure the skin on the side of my heels is thick and tough... I've never experienced anything like this. Whatever they soaked my feet in must have really dried my feet out.  Thanks for the recommendation. I have used Kerasal before but totally forgot about it!

@Tennessee Vol

Wonder what they used that dried out your feet after your pedicure?

I think the Hemp is more moisturizing than the protein balm. I also like the hemp cream.

I bought one of her sanding blocks to see how it works. Even after using the Emjoi I was able to remove more with the block. My feet look & feel so much better. I just need to use this stuff nightly. Wish I had bought several of her sanding blocks during her sale.

Hope you have had luck with her products.

Respected Contributor

Re: Footnanny Cream

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Tennessee Vol

Wonder what they used that dried out your feet after your pedicure?

I think the Hemp is more moisturizing than the protein balm. I also like the hemp cream.

I bought one of her sanding blocks to see how it works. Even after using the Emjoi I was able to remove more with the block. My feet look & feel so much better. I just need to use this stuff nightly. Wish I had bought several of her sanding blocks during her sale.

Hope you have had luck with her products.

@Nightowlz I think the blue "stuff" they put in the water dried out my feet. I could feel a difference the minute I left the salon. I don't know if it contained some germ killing concoction that was too harsh for me or what. 

It's good to hear that you think the Hemp is more moisturizing than the Protein and that you like the Hemp cream too. I'm still using the Kerasal nightly and am using the Amoped every other night. I could tell a marked difference after the first night of using Kerasal. I have an Emjoi as well as an Amoped but I prefer to use the Amoped because I can buy replacement cartridges at my local Walmart... I don't like to order things online if I don't have to. I got one of her sanding blocks for free with a pair of socks too when she first started having her sales, I think I got 50% off and ordered the Rose Foot Cream. I've used the block a few times; I think I'll use it tonight after I use the Amoped!

I haven't used the Footnanny Foot Soak yet, I want to see what using the Kerasal does by itself first. I'll probably use the Kerasal for another week before I go back to the Footnanny Balm.

I'll keep you updated, please do the same.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb