Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Nightowlz I got a shipping notification late last night! YAY! I'll let you know what I think of the Hemp Balm once I've used it. 

@Tennessee Vol

Well it's about time. Glad they straightened it out & your order is on it's way. Hope you like it.

@Nightowlz Well, I got a shipping notice Wednesday night but the Post Office still doesn't have my package...

What do you think about the Protein Foot Balm? The 65% off sale ends this Tuesday night at midnight.

@Tennessee Vol

I was just looking on her site since the Move 65% sale will end Tues. She took a lot of scents off the site.

I really like the Protein Foot Balm. Makes my feet softer then the cream using less product. Just put it all over my feet. It's great for your nails. It's oily so have to wear socks. Still like the creams to use all over.

I thought about ordering the Hemp Balm plus Hemp Cream. I wanted to try the Jasmine or Daisy.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Nightowlz I got a shipping notification late last night! YAY! I'll let you know what I think of the Hemp Balm once I've used it. 

@Tennessee Vol

Well it's about time. Glad they straightened it out & your order is on it's way. Hope you like it.

@Nightowlz Well, I got a shipping notice Wednesday night but the Post Office still doesn't have my package...

What do you think about the Protein Foot Balm? The 65% off sale ends this Tuesday night at midnight.

@Tennessee Vol

I was just looking on her site since the Move 65% sale will end Tues. She took a lot of scents off the site.

I really like the Protein Foot Balm. Makes my feet softer then the cream using less product. Just put it all over my feet. It's great for your nails. It's oily so have to wear socks. Still like the creams to use all over.

I thought about ordering the Hemp Balm plus Hemp Cream. I wanted to try the Jasmine or Daisy.

@Nightowlz I can't decide what to do about ordering more of the Hemp Balm, I really wanted to try it before ordering more. I am so disappointed that my order still hasn't been received by the Post Office... I wonder if the problems she had with processing orders/shipping is one of the reasons that she has changed shipping partners. 

I like the Footnanny creams that I've tried but I don't find them as moisturizing as I had hoped they would be which is why I want to try the balm. It's good to know that the balm  makes your feet softer than the creams... 65% off is such a great deal that I might take a chance and order another Hemp Balm and a Protein Balm too... decisions, decisions!

Thanks!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

I ordered the Hemp Balm & Hemp Cream. Others I wanted to try were either sold out are not even on the site.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz I received my order that included the Hemp Foot Balm a few hours ago. I opened the balm to see it's consistency, etc. It's a clear golden color and seems very thick. I intend to use it tonight, put on socks and wear it overnight like I normally do. I'll let you know my opinion once I've tried it. 

I took a chance and ordered another Hemp Balm as well as the Protein Balm on Monday because of the sale.  

Hope you like the one you ordered. I'm glad to have ordered both to see which we like better!

Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Nightowlz I received my order that included the Hemp Foot Balm a few hours ago. I opened the balm to see it's consistency, etc. It's a clear golden color and seems very thick. I intend to use it tonight, put on socks and wear it overnight like I normally do. I'll let you know my opinion once I've tried it. 

I took a chance and ordered another Hemp Balm as well as the Protein Balm on Monday because of the sale.  

Hope you like the one you ordered. I'm glad to have ordered both to see which we like better!

@Tennessee Vol

That's pretty much what the Protein Balm looks like. I don't know the difference in ingredients because she does not have the ingredients listed for the Hemp but has them listed for the Protein. I will have to compare them after I receive the Hemp. I can see the Balms lasting a lot longer than the creams.  Wonder what the shelf life is.

My feet are in better condition. I just have to keep after them every night plus using the Emjoi on my heels.

Here are the ingredients for the Protein Balm:

Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Silica, Polysorbate 80, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate).  *This product is Paraben Free

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Tennessee Vol

That's pretty much what the Protein Balm looks like. I don't know the difference in ingredients because she does not have the ingredients listed for the Hemp but has them listed for the Protein. I will have to compare them after I receive the Hemp. I can see the Balms lasting a lot longer than the creams.  Wonder what the shelf life is.

My feet are in better condition. I just have to keep after them every night plus using the Emjoi on my heels.

Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Silica, Polysorbate 80, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate).  *This product is Paraben Free

@Nightowlz The ingredients listed on the Hemp jar are exactly the same with two exceptions, the last ingredient is Essential oil of Hemp and the statement *This product is Paraben Free is omitted. It will be interesting to see if adding the Hemp essential oil makes the balm more moisturizing.

Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Tennessee Vol

@Nightowlz The ingredients listed on the Hemp jar are exactly the same with two exceptions, the last ingredient is Essential oil of Hemp and the statement *This product is Paraben Free is omitted. It will be interesting to see if adding the Hemp essential oil makes the balm more moisturizing.

@Tennessee Vol

Thx for the info. Hopefully it would be more moisturizing since it does cost more. Let me know what you think after you use it.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz The balm definitely feels different once applied, it seems to really coat my feet with a greasy substance... I think I applied entirely too much even though I applied less that I normally do with a foot cream. I applied the balm after I showered and put on a pair of Footnanny socks just to see if they might work better with the balm, i.e. not absorb the product as much as the regular cotton socks I sleep in. I can still feel a residue on my feet and I can't say that they are any softer but might be moisturized just a little more. I'll continue to use the balm nightly to see if continued use makes a big difference.

To be honest, I normally do my own pedicures but decided to treat myself around a month ago to a salon pedicure and feel that my heels have not been the same since then. I use an Amoped several times a week but I still have thicker skin on my heels with lined indentations, not cracks, that I didn't have before. I bought some Footnanny Foot Soak and one of her basins too so I'm going to see if soaking them will help... It's as though the pedicure dried out my feet...

Let me know what you think about the Hemp Balm.

Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Nightowlz The balm definitely feels different once applied, it seems to really coat my feet with a greasy substance... I think I applied entirely too much even though I applied less that I normally do with a foot cream. I applied the balm after I showered and put on a pair of Footnanny socks just to see if they might work better with the balm, i.e. not absorb the product as much as the regular cotton socks I sleep in. I can still feel a residue on my feet and I can't say that they are any softer but might be moisturized just a little more. I'll continue to use the balm nightly to see if continued use makes a big difference.

To be honest, I normally do my own pedicures but decided to treat myself around a month ago to a salon pedicure and feel that my heels have not been the same since then. I use an Amoped several times a week but I still have thicker skin on my heels with lined indentations, not cracks, that I didn't have before. I bought some Footnanny Foot Soak and one of her basins too so I'm going to see if soaking them will help... It's as though the pedicure dried out my feet...

@Tennessee Vol

It's greasy but eventually sinks in. I have to wash my feet off in the morning so I don't ruin my sandals with oily feet. Guess I'm strange since I shower in the evening instead of the morning. LOL!!!

There was 7 kids in the family with 1 bathroom growing up. We had to get our showers in the evening. No time for that before school.

The only way I can keep my feet soft is to apply the cream or balm every night & use my Emjoi on my heels. When I let it go I can use Kerasal on my heels which works pretty good. I hate my heels when they get dry. DH won't rub my feet if they get like that. LOL!!!

Soaking your feet should help. I don't know what's in her soaking salts but epson salt is suppose to help with exfoliation.

I use a dish pan to soak mine in. I bought a larger one so I could put enough water in it to cover my ankles.

My order should be here Mon since it's sitting at the Post Office right now.

I have never had a pedicure or manicure.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Tennessee Vol

It's greasy but eventually sinks in. I have to wash my feet off in the morning so I don't ruin my sandals with oily feet. Guess I'm strange since I shower in the evening instead of the morning. LOL!!!

There was 7 kids in the family with 1 bathroom growing up. We had to get our showers in the evening. No time for that before school.

The only way I can keep my feet soft is to apply the cream or balm every night & use my Emjoi on my heels. When I let it go I can use Kerasal on my heels which works pretty good. I hate my heels when they get dry. DH won't rub my feet if they get like that. LOL!!!

Soaking your feet should help. I don't know what's in her soaking salts but epson salt is suppose to help with exfoliation.

I use a dish pan to soak mine in. I bought a larger one so I could put enough water in it to cover my ankles.

My order should be here Mon since it's sitting at the Post Office right now.

I have never had a pedicure or manicure.

@Nightowlz I shower at night too, I don't sleep well if I don't.

I bought some Kerasal and  intend to soak my feet tonight, after my shower, and then apply it. It's the strangest thing, ever since I had the pedicure the skin on the side of my heels is thick and tough... I've never experienced anything like this. Whatever they soaked my feet in must have really dried my feet out.  Thanks for the recommendation. I have used Kerasal before but totally forgot about it!