Honored Contributor

View Your Deal (The View) was offering the cream at half off today ($24 from $48). I have never tried this line before and am looking forward to giving it a try.

Honored Contributor

HSN sells this brand. And it's one of Oprah's Favorite Things for multiple years

Which scent/option did you buy? 

I'm thinking about this one

vitaminC.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

HSN sells this brand. And it's one of Oprah's Favorite Things for multiple years

vitaminC.jpg

@Chi-town girl Me Too. I'm waiting to see if there are any more replies. I have never heard of this brand.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

vitaminC.jpg

@Chi-town girl Me Too. I'm waiting to see if there are any more replies. I have never heard of this brand.

@Nightowlz - the products are highly rated.  HSN has had good deals on them and they sell out. I think I will wait for the next HSN offers since they are great with returns (good CS). 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

good reviews....great price....bought "auntie" because i like grapefruit scent...

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz - check out HSN for reviews. There is a whole page of Footnanny products with reviews.

Footnanny Rose Treatment Set - Raspberry
537-251

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

vitaminC.jpg

@Nightowlz - the products are highly rated.  HSN has had good deals on them and they sell out. I think I will wait for the next HSN offers since they are great with returns (good CS). 

@Chi-town girl I wonder when that will be? My sister would like the rose HSN has. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Nightowlz - check out HSN for reviews. There is a whole page of Footnanny products with reviews.

537-251

@Chi-town girl Yes I was just there looking. Was on Oprah's Favorite Things in 2016 & I have never heard of it. LOL!!!

I think I should go ahead & order one so I can try it. Thx.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

vitaminC.jpg

@Chi-town girl I wonder when that will be? My sister would like the rose HSN has. 

They might do a promo for Mother's Day. I know they were featured during the Christmas holiday and the owner that provides mani/pedi for Oprah was on HSN

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

vitaminC.jpg

They might do a promo for Mother's Day. I know they were featured during the Christmas holiday and the owner that provides mani/pedi for Oprah was on HSN

@Chi-town girl Ok. I will try to remember to keep checking HSN. Please post if you see a TS & I will do the same.