Contributor

Firming/Tightning Neck Cream

Hi QVC Friends,  i know there is no miracle in a bottle , but i was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a good neck cream to firm up or tighten the neck area.  Any suggestions are welcomed.  Thank you God Bless you

Honored Contributor

Re: Firming/Tightning Neck Cream

Gold Bond Neck & Chest. It’s only around $10/tube and works better for me than Dr. Denise MD33 Neck cream.
Respected Contributor

I would be interested in knowing this too.  The neck has sagging skin because of lack of muscle tone.  I doubt there are any creams that do anything about that. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Winkk- before the cream, I’d recommend a tightening/firming serum. Skinn’s Neck Amour Serum (the firming one) is good. Elysee also makes a good one but I’ll have to get to you on the name.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the Dr. Denese skincare products. The wrinkle defense for the neck is great. I always see results with this line.

Honored Contributor

Have been using the Bare Escentuals neck cream for a few weeks now and while it is moisturizing, not sure anything else is happening.  If that continues to be the case, I can get a good moisturizer elsewhere for less money.  Have read on this board good things about the Gold Bond neck cream and also the Avon Firming Cream (can't remember the first part of the name).  Think I will try those next.

Esteemed Contributor

Not all neck creams are alike.

Look for a product that contains Essenskin.

Essenskin™ fortifies and restructures the thin and fragile skin of those 60+. It is composed of a complimentary source of calcium and essential amino acids through the synergistic association of calcium α-hydroxymethionine and homotaurine. It recreates epidermal homeostasis and restores the main cell functions. The skin regains its density, firmness, elasticity and smoothness.

Honored Contributor

@beauty lucy,    Bare Minerals sells a neck cream.  Check the reviews on QVC to see what is said.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Gold Bond Firming Neck and Chest cream (in a tube) works great for me. I've been using it for about 8 months, and noticed visible improvement during the first week I used it. It's available at my local Walgreens and is definitely affordable. Good stuff!

Honored Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

Not all neck creams are alike.

Look for a product that contains Essenskin.

Essenskin™ fortifies and restructures the thin and fragile skin of those 60+. It is composed of a complimentary source of calcium and essential amino acids through the synergistic association of calcium α-hydroxymethionine and homotaurine. It recreates epidermal homeostasis and restores the main cell functions. The skin regains its density, firmness, elasticity and smoothness.

@Harpa

I use an Isomer neck cream which contains Thai ingredient.  it’s qreat.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras