New Contributor

Omega 3 is working well for my nails too.  They have been extremely weak for many years and would disintegrate even trying to open the cellophane on a vitamin bottle.  I avoided fish oils for years due to it bothering an existing medical problem. I started to develop other symptoms and when doing a Google search, they were all connected to omega 3 deficiency.  In about 1 month's time my weak nails improved so much that it is very obvious what has helped them. Now to work on finding a cure for nail ridges and I'll be all set. 

Honored Contributor

It took me years to finally accept the fact I am allergic to anything I put on my nails.  And I mean anything.  

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Drythe  TY -  that's a product line I have never even seen!

@millieshops 

I hope you will try it.  The little blue bottle lasts a long time.  I tried it at a time when I didn’t have, and wasn’t going to have, nails.  It brushed on and rubbed in before oil (olive, almond, whatever) was amazing.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe   I intend to try and once I buy, I'll jot your screen name on my receipt so I can report success!

Valued Contributor

Same thing has happened to my nails during this time.  No polish and they have become stronger and look great   All I use is hand cream ( Beekman unscented - which still has a slight scent unfortunately) and I massage it into my nails and cuticles too.  Before, I wore polish and my nails were constantly peeling and breaking.  Right now, I feel that I may never go back to wearing polish.