Honored Contributor

OMG..
Your Prayers have been answered..
Winter White Citrus Nourishing Mousse &
Styling Creme as an Incredible "OTO" tonight on @QVC 8pm PST. / 11pm EST.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Some day some will explain the theory behind waiting until 7 days before the season ends to release these sets.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor
On 2/21/2015 VaBelle35 said:

Some day some will explain the theory behind waiting until 7 days before the season ends to release these sets.

I agree with you. It would be better if the styling product set was released sometime last month even if it wasn't an OTO but could have been a featured price. I can't imagine that they will sell a lot of these kits and sets this close to the end of this seasonal selection.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/22/2015 susan25 said:

I agree with you. It would be better if the styling product set was released sometime last month even if it wasn't an OTO but could have been a featured price. I can't imagine that they will sell a lot of these kits and sets this close to the end of this seasonal selection.

Agreed. Chaz apologized for the delay yesterday. I have been wanting this since before Christmas. I don't use the mousse much--it's really the SC that I wanted. When I saw the SC was available on Chaz's site a few weeks ago, I went ahead and ordered it and I've enjoyed it. I did go ahead and order the OTO, because I have a little stockpile of WWC CC at home and I have a couple more 32oz bottles coming on A-D. I imagine others that love it do too, so they will probably do fine with the OTO, in spite of the fact that it was very late coming out.

Frequent Contributor
On 2/22/2015 aprimo said:

Agreed. Chaz apologized for the delay yesterday. I have been wanting this since before Christmas. I don't use the mousse much--it's really the SC that I wanted. When I saw the SC was available on Chaz's site a few weeks ago, I went ahead and ordered it and I've enjoyed it. I did go ahead and order the OTO, because I have a little stockpile of WWC CC at home and I have a couple more 32oz bottles coming on A-D. I imagine others that love it do too, so they will probably do fine with the OTO, in spite of the fact that it was very late coming out.

I want to also apologize for the late release. It wasn't planned this way. There's been a strike at the Long Beach Port in California and we've had a real challenge getting components and ingredients released and we're doing everything we can to get ahead on Spring. We get daily updates on what ships are being unloaded but unfortunately with the volume impacted by the strike we aren't able to do any prioritizing. I am not authorized to post as a vendor however I really do think you should get a response and we thank you so much for your patience.

Respected Contributor
I just have to say that the 613 body treatment is the bomb! I just ordered another tub of it. I have never used anything that hydrates like this does. Highly recommend.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/22/2015 Hilary77 said: I just have to say that the 613 body treatment is the bomb! I just ordered another tub of it. I have never used anything that hydrates like this does. Highly recommend.
That's how I felt to when I first tried. Trying to always have one as a backup.
Trusted Contributor
On 2/22/2015 Hair Today Gone Tomorrow said:
On 2/22/2015 aprimo said:

I want to also apologize for the late release. It wasn't planned this way. There's been a strike at the Long Beach Port in California and we've had a real challenge getting components and ingredients released and we're doing everything we can to get ahead on Spring. We get daily updates on what ships are being unloaded but unfortunately with the volume impacted by the strike we aren't able to do any prioritizing. I am not authorized to post as a vendor however I really do think you should get a response and we thank you so much for your patience.

Thanks so much for the info.....really appreciate an inside reason why. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Thats your WEN disguise face lol

Respected Contributor
Well that makes sense. FTP came late too, so I bought everything WWC on the Black Friday Sale Dec. 1. I wanted to be able to use everything together.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

But SHP was also offered at the very end of the season too so I don't know.

ETA: and come to think about it, so was SMC. I remember being disappointed about that. It was the first seasonal where the kit (oil and RTM) was offered so late in the season.