Esteemed Contributor
Well I know many may be preoccupied with football and some with snowstorms so I'll take the liberty of starting our new month. Giving shout outs to the old crew hope everyone is well!
Super Contributor

What is this thread about?

Esteemed Contributor
February chat .
Respected Contributor

Thanks ANewHue, no football here, no snowstorms, (75ish) here in S. Tx...! Actually going thru some old WEN threads, love to pick up new idea's..Smiley Happy...can't wait til March!....

Honored Contributor

Thanks ANH! We are about to start all the super bowl prep but wanted to stop in and say hi. I hope the new spring seasonal comes towards the end of Feb. With hubby using the SHP now too, I will be close to empty on my last bottle by the end of Feb and need to find a replacement. Hopefully the new lilac honey will be good enough to tide me over until Summer seasonals~

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/1/2015 HappyDaze said:

Thanks ANH! We are about to start all the super bowl prep but wanted to stop in and say hi. I hope the new spring seasonal comes towards the end of Feb. With hubby using the SHP now too, I will be close to empty on my last bottle by the end of Feb and need to find a replacement. Hopefully the new lilac honey will be good enough to tide me over until Summer seasonals~

Hi HD- some snow is on the way so I'm just taking it easy waiting for the game, I hope your hair likes the new Spring scent. Boy, hubby is so lucky you're sharing that SHP with him. Lol I got so carried away ordering my WVM stock I completely forgot to order WWC even though I have the oil and RTM. I'm lucky my birthday is during the summer seasonal so I can stock up on my SMC and SHP oil. Enjoy the game!
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Hue!

DH just left for a football party.

I'm going to marinate my hair in WWC until tomorrow morning. I hope it turns out well!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

Hey ANH,

Thanks for starting us off. No football, NO snow thank goodness. Just catching up on some work.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}} to WEN friends! Hope you are all well, warm & well stocked with your fave WEN!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/1/2015 Drythe said:

Hey ANH,

Thanks for starting us off. No football, NO snow thank goodness. Just catching up on some work.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}} to WEN friends! Hope you are all well, warm & well stocked with your fave WEN!

Hey Drythe and HB - It's good to "see" some familiar Wen gals. It's been along time since BeBe has been around and a few others from may I say "the old crew", hope they are all okay and pop by soon.
Esteemed Contributor

I had a very lazy day yesterday. I did a second cleanse with WWC and didn't wash it out until this morning.

My curls are so nicely defined!

When I washed it out, they felt almost mushy so I used 613 as my leave-in.

I think I'm onto a new regimen!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.