Valued Contributor

be sure to let us know how you like the new fig, everyone! i'm skipping this tsv because i don't need anymore 613 and i could open my own bgt store after all the strategic buying i did when they warned us how the price was going up. strategic buying is basically my fancy way of saying hoarding (but at a great value!). glad i did it though. in addition to the bgt i got i also stocked up on fig and tt and it's a good thing since that's not offered in the tsv and i was about to be out of both of them (actually did run out of tea tree-- yikes! luckily a gallon of it arrived the next week. yay!).

Respected Contributor
Who's watching the show?? I just have to say that I have been loving BGT lately. I ordered the tsv in MIF and BGT.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

I am! I do wish Jill would pipe down a little and let Chaz talk.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/20/2015 Drythe said:

I am! I do wish Jill would pipe down a little and let Chaz talk.

She was so bad the other day I had to turn it off, thought it was just me. Today agin, with Phillip and Chaz. I think she has gotten like this since Lisa left either that or she's drinking too much coffee. Come up for air please!
Honored Contributor

I just noticed on Overstock.com that they have the WEN combs for $8.

They have GR product, too.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

RUMOR ALERT ~ is this true?

Someone just posted very casually on Dooter's FB page that BGT OIL arrives Sunday.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

Drythe- Dooters has been hinting at that since the schedule was posted. An 'oscar-worthy' product opposite 'oscar' himself. So that is what I think but you know things are always in a state of flux around here.

Honored Contributor
On 2/20/2015 untitled said:

Drythe- Dooters has been hinting at that since the schedule was posted. An 'oscar-worthy' product opposite 'oscar' himself. So that is what I think but you know things are always in a state of flux around here.

Thank you. I thought I'd somehow missed it. Don't really need more oil, but for BGT OIL I'll have to make an exception!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Wenners!

WWC is an epic fail for my hair. I used it on Monday. By Monday night my hair was dry and flat and my curls were just blah. My hair turned on it pretty fast.

I have FTP in my hair now.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor
I saw on Facebook that it is upcoming in the shows, so I think it will debut during this visit.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!