Honored Contributor
On 2/27/2015 Kjelle said:
On 2/27/2015 susan25 said:
On 2/26/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 2/26/2015 Kjelle said: Seriously? WEN=Baldness thread? Why start a thread with such an inflammatory title? The OP apparently has alopecia but claims not to have discussed her hair care routine before getting steroid injections in her head. Likely! I responded in a nice way, but something is rotten in Denmark.

It is that time, right before Chaz is on. It will get worse before it gets better.

By the way, what is with Nick Chavez really going after Chaz and wen? I feel sorry for him that he feels he needs to constantly put down another product to try to sell his own. Just focus on your own products and what they do for hair rather than trying to get digs in on other products. It really looks childish.

I just read this post about Nick Chavez. I find this very surprising and really in bad taste for another vendor to criticize another product. After reading this I would never order anything from him, (just in case I wanted to try something from his line). Making negative comments about another vendor isn't going to help his business.

Maybe he feels he can do this since his shows have been relegated to the middle of the night. I see that the inventory of his has shrunk to 40 some items. But I also don't see why Q allows one vendor to bash another on air.

Perhaps but QVC is going to give the primo time slots for those that sell the best- business is business. I find it very unprofessional and am surprised QVC allows it as well. I use to watch when he was on but I don't like watching something that basically feels like a constant bash on something else, even if I didn't use the product he was bashing (and I don't like the huge hair looks he likes to do-not my thang. Smiley Happy ). It is a shame he feels like he needs to go that route in order to try to increase his own business.

But enough of that!

When is the new Spring seasonal coming out??!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor
< tap, tap, tap > Where's my lilac?
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Was so hoping someone would "find" that special Spring Scent item # a bit early!..

Looks like that isn't happening, maybe it won't come out til March 11th when I think he is due to be on the Q again...

Respected Contributor
If anyone needs SGGT oil or RTM, I just noticed on Chaz's site he's not offering it all spring. only til 4/30.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor
On 2/28/2015 quadmimi said:

Was so hoping someone would "find" that special Spring Scent item # a bit early!..

Looks like that isn't happening, maybe it won't come out til March 11th when I think he is due to be on the Q again...

I know. I was hoping for an ipad user to break in through the side door or something ;o)
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor
On 2/28/2015 VaBelle35 said:

I know. I was hoping for an ipad user to break in through the side door or something ;o)

This is the first time since I have been using WEN, (almost a year) that if I remember right the # hasn't appeared "somewhere" early..and of course it's the time I am almost out of everything!!..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

This is the first time since I have been using WEN, (almost a year) that if I remember right the # hasn't appeared "somewhere" early..and of course it's the time I am almost out of everything!!..Smiley Happy

The number won't help. It just shows sold out. That's why I don't post them.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor
On 2/28/2015 Kjelle said:

The number won't help. It just shows sold out. That's why I don't post them.

Oh thanks for info...I do see it up on Chaz's site, but if you click on it, it doesn't show the product info yet...

Respected Contributor
On 2/28/2015 Kjelle said: If anyone needs SGGT oil or RTM, I just noticed on Chaz's site he's not offering it all spring. only til 4/30.

Thanks for posting this. If I want to order the SOB rtm or oil I would have to do this soon. I am thinking of ordering these items so that I can add to my stash of SOB since we can't be sure that the prior seasonals will be offered again next season.

Honored Contributor

Happy Spring!

I ordered 1 Lilac, 3 SOB from the Q and 1 4oz SOB oil from Chaz with a 10% off coupon for writing a review.

I leave for Arizona today so I can travel in peace knowing I got mine Smiley Very Happy

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN