Respected Contributor

Foundation does find wrinkles you did not know you had.  I am oily and it slides the foundation into my wrinkles.  It says it does not settle into wrinkles but it does.

Honored Contributor

I am liking the cushion foundations ATM,

have the L'oreal and just bought LaNeige

people here have expressed concern about the amount of product you get with these, but that was not an issue for me.  But I have a bottle of Rimmel that was $5

Like the LaNeige, it is the same as Pacifica Amore (sp?) but 1/2 the price

Honored Contributor
Tried most of the items mentioned by the OP, Went back to tried and true BE original mineral foundation along with back to natural kit sold here on Qvc few other items, such as skinny dip bronzer. Use for contouring. 58 yrs old very pleased with my results. What works for me might not be the right choice for you. Love the delux holiday purchased two. Goodness there's times sleep with mineral makeup. However! Not encouraging you to, That's me being lazy!! 😁
Honored Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

Anyone try La Mer or Giorgio Armani foundations? They are top rated and feel like silk?

Yes I love Giorgio Armani's Luminous Silk foundation, but at 62.00, it is a bit on the pricey side, but this is my absolute favorite foundation ever!!!!!! First of the name luminous silk, that is exactly what it is, and seriously one bottle lasts me forever, because you need very litte. I do not wear this every day as it is so pricey, but I do love it....Today I am wearing Missha Tinted BB Cream, and love the coverage and it feels like I am wearing nothing.....   

Super Contributor

@skittles2, I'm 61, have relatively few wrinkles for my age (and for the fact that I spend a lot of time out in the Florida sun. Like you, I  have the Black Irish complexion -- fair skin, but I can tan very darkly without burning. Lots of freckles, brown-hazel eyes, silver-to-pewter hair that used to be a dark brown just this side of black). I've used Bare Minerals Original foundation since 2003, and swear by it. It's buildable, so you can go from light to full coverage quite easily. When I'm laxy, I just buff on a layer of the Bronzing Mineral Veil instead of foundation (I also use Mineral Veil under my foundation to reduce oil). 

I tried both BareSkin and Complexion Rescue by Bare Minerals and sent them back -- something in both formulas irritated my face (and I don't have sensitive skin), but both made me look super-shiny and called attention to every single wrinkle -- even those I didn't know I had. That's something their original fundation doesn't do to me.

Honored Contributor

@kathya1119 wrote:

@skittles2, I'm 61, have relatively few wrinkles for my age (and for the fact that I spend a lot of time out in the Florida sun. Like you, I  have the Black Irish complexion -- fair skin, but I can tan very darkly without burning. Lots of freckles, brown-hazel eyes, silver-to-pewter hair that used to be a dark brown just this side of black). I've used Bare Minerals Original foundation since 2003, and swear by it. It's buildable, so you can go from light to full coverage quite easily. When I'm laxy, I just buff on a layer of the Bronzing Mineral Veil instead of foundation (I also use Mineral Veil under my foundation to reduce oil). 

I tried both BareSkin and Complexion Rescue by Bare Minerals and sent them back -- something in both formulas irritated my face (and I don't have sensitive skin), but both made me look super-shiny and called attention to every single wrinkle -- even those I didn't know I had. That's something their original fundation doesn't do to me.

On point! Hot mess!😣