Honored Contributor

I ordered several items from their website that QVC does not stock.  I was so impressed with the nice presentation of my order and how quickly it came! Neatly packed with  tissue( it felt like I was opening a present) and they enclosed free samples as well.  I also was able to use a coupon for free shipping when I ordered.   I will definitely order from them again! 

Honored Contributor

Thanks.  I ordered from them in the past and was also impressed with the presentation.

I'm wondering if they will do something for Black Friday or Cyber Monday.  I want to order the serum concealer that was in the TSV.  I ended up sending the kit back but I loved the concealer and want to buy it on it's own. 

Trusted Contributor

They have 20% off right now. Free shipping with any foundation.

Valued Contributor

I belong to the bareminerals club and love the service. They have different  levels and you can choose your products. Change the ship dates, all online. Plus, they send you coupons and deluxe samples with your shipment.

Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

Honored Contributor

@kathya1119 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

@kathya1119  thanks. I'll have to check on-line.  I don't go out shopping on BF and the only BE boutique is about an hour away to a mall I rarely if ever go to.  

Honored Contributor

I would have definitely ordered the SUPERSIZE foundation w/ brush in rose gold from the Q this year BUT, when I asked CS, the foundation does NOT have the turn/lock lid. That was a big mistake for them in my mind. When they changed to that new lid years ago it cut down on 99% of the mess. I use BB exclusively, as many of you know, w/ a FEW exceptions. BM foundation is great for covering pesky spots on chest & shoulders when wearing boat neck, v-neck or stapless tops....less transferable to clothes than concealer & more natural looking than makeup. At my age, shorts/bermudas are not an option, but I DO wear capris or roll my straight leg jeans to show a little leg between jeans and ankle boots, BM foundation is perfect in covering a vein, spot, etc. on legs there as well. It's also great on age spots on hands (on nights out only) when I'm more inclined to wear my rings & other jewelry. 

Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva,

Try the website first and see if it's still in stock  (I think it's the big 20-pc set this year). Of they're out, call the boutique -- if they still have stock, they'll ship it to you.