Occasional Contributor

IT Makeup Brush

[ Edited ]

I have quite a bit of IT Cosmetics.  When I last ordered the CC Cream, it came with a brush.  After a few uses, tons of hair came out as I was applying the makeup. The brush must be only about 2 months old.  I have to use brushes from my old Tarte makeup (which is about 2 years old and still in great shape).  I've never had this problem before with any makeup brush.  Do you thinkl I should return it, and, if so, will they send me a new one?

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry that happened to you @Amy24 !  I have TONS of IT brushes including the ones that came w/ the CC cream and have never had that problem.

If your brush is 2 months old, aren't you passed the return deadline?

I would call C/S and complain about the issue before I just send it back.  They may not accept it, may not replace it and would probably only give you a partial credit if you are passed the deadline.

Discuss your issue with C/S first!

Trusted Contributor

My IT brushes fell apart - the handle came off.  I have tons of IT brushes and this happened to quite a few of them.  I use my old Tarte brush that came with the first foundation years ago. 

Contributor
I LOVE IT brushes and have never had this issue. That being said a friend did and she contacted it cismetics and they replaced it. Call IT I doubt qvc will do anything
Honored Contributor

If I have ANY defective items & there have been quite a few way past the return deadline, they WILL get it returned. I've had hair spray that clogged after 2 months w/ most of the bottle full, clothes that shrink when label says "machine wash"....I didn't wear it until the weather got cold, past return date, shoes where the laces pulled through the hole & couldn't be worn after 5 months ($125 pr. of shoes, you bet your a..s I'll get a refund). Call CS & don't ASK for a refund...Tell them you need a return label for a defective product. If they give you grief, I always use the line, "The Q is losing customers like rats jumping a sinking ship. Do you really want me to post that you don't stand behind your products?"

OK, so I have a brass set, but I've never gotten stuck w/ faulty merchandise either. 😏

Valued Contributor

Re: IT Makeup Brush

[ Edited ]

If you bought it after 9/24 you can return it. There's a way to print your return in your account. 

Respected Contributor
Contact It Cosmetics directly. They are really good about keeping their customers happy. I had a problem with a set of brushes I purchased. I contacted them directly and they solved my problem. They were really professional and sent me a new set of brushes telling me to keep the old set.
Honored Contributor
I would think they would give you a new brush, if not, you don't want to do business with a company like that.
kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Re: IT Makeup Brush

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:
I would think they would give you a new brush, if not, you don't want to do business with a company like that.

Amen! This thread and another recent one on the same subject prompted me to take the plunge and finally buy the top of the line eye Detailer  set of brushes everyone blogs about.  And, know what? Sigma has sets on SALE with free shipping and a gift!  Theirs have a 2 year guarantee! 

IT does not respond to their customers .  Lancome might!

Super Contributor

@Amy24, call Customer Service first and explain the problem. I bought a set of Bare Minerals kabuki brushes from the Q a few years ago, and the bristles fell out of the handles within a few months due to a bad batch of glue. QVC just sent me two new ones and I didn't even have to return the defective set.