Trusted Contributor
I have virtually no eyebrows and about 100 brow products. My problem is I put on the brows after creams, serums and foundation. By mid day they have begun to disappear. I try to wipe off eyebrow area before applying brow product but I'm still having a problem. Does anyone else have this problem and a solution? I've decided I would put my brows on first then products and see how that works. Suggestions?
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Eyebrow product won't stay

maybe you can apply your creams, serum and foundation around your brows? avoid getting them on your brows? is that possible?

Trusted Contributor

I have permanent makeup on my brows and eyeliner.  It was the best decision I ever made.  I live in the desert and my makeup would run and smear.  The only downside is that you have to get touch-ups every 5 - 10 years.  Unfortunately the woman who did it died after back surgery and I don't trust anyone else.  She used to be a dermatology nurse who started her own business in Las Vegas. 

Trusted Contributor

I am going to experiment with different ways of putting them on. I would love to have micoblading. Maybe one day. I do know several people who have their makeup tattooed on and they love it. I used to have brows. Not sure where they went. Had caterpillars as a young teen and plucked them to normal size. Thanks ladies.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the same problem and considerd having mine tatooed on a few yrs ago and if iwere still young enough i would do it.My beautician kept putting it off so I never got it done...

Aside from that, YBF  (I get mine from Amazon sub/save )   or IT Cosmetics, brow pencil (both are same)  work very well and do stay on better than others.

Trusted Contributor

What little brows I have left are very blonde.  I have tried pretty much every brow product on the market and wasn't I surprised when I tried Laura Geller's eyebrow pencil.  I had been on A/D for IT before the company was sold, tried YBF (those definitely didn't stay put - would lose my tail Smiley Happy.  Tried drugstore products - N/G - all wrong.  Tried every high-end line - N/G.  Highly recommend trying LG's - it's fairly new.  Needs sharpening and that's a pain, but wow - my brows stay on all day until I remove my make-up at night.

Honored Contributor

I would avoid the brow area with creams and take a cotton scab in alcohol and swipe across the brow area.  Let it dry and apply your brow product.  See if that helps you out.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Check this out on amazon:

31czteL72vL.jpg

Since you don't have hair, probably just use a small brush to apply it. I've never used this product but the reviews are impressive.

Trusted Contributor

There is a very simple fix - dust light finishing powder or pat with puff over entire area of brow and skin area that you will be applying your brow product.  Not only will it adhere better, but you will sustain longer staying power with this method. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC retail link (against standards)