Respected Contributor

Re: Evine - Serious Skincare TTV's 1/3/2019

Great! I like SSC!  Everything I have ( the retinol products and creamerum products and vit C scrub), WORK. And they are reasonably priced. I have resistant skin and have tried many other pricier lines, that did nothing for me! 

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Prices are much higher in general than on HSN.....😦

Are they?  

Trusted Contributor

Did SSC on HSN have free shipping on non TS items? I remember usually paying shipping, no? 

Respected Contributor

Re: Evine - Serious Skincare Sneak Peek and Web TTV's 1/3/2019

@BdBettyB wrote:

Serious Skincare Super Size Phyto Pumpkin Acid-Free Scrub 8.8 oz

$ 29.95 Web Today's Top Value

sscscrub.jpg

I like this scrub and it's the only product I was considering purchasing -- very glad to see it wasn't $81 which is what first posted!  I think this is about what I paid for it when it was on sale at HSN although they might have also had free shipping.  And no Mr Rebates rebate for Evine.  But otherwise, I think it's a good price for such a large tub.

Valued Contributor

Re: Evine - Serious Skincare Two TTV's 1/3/2019

[ Edited ]

Skinn posted on FB that their debut on HSN is March 6th.

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

Jennifer wrote on FB , "So your favorite cleanser is back! But don’t buy it yet😉! You’ll want to see the TODAYS TOP VALUE first on EVINE tonight."

sscttv13.jpg

Has anyone tried this cleanser?  I haven't tried this line and was thinking about trying the TTV

Trusted Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I like the glycolic products. This kit is $60

314-927

Serious Skincare Glycolic Renewal Retexturizing Regimen

OMGosh! That's exactly the line I love the most! It's fantastic! I also love the C cleansers and there was a temporary eye  lift that I absolutely LOVED! Most hated it because they overly applied it and it flaked . Plus, it's temporary and most want permanent. I was thrilled with the results. 

@Here is the eye cream. Use a tiny amount. Fab! It's on subscription. I will buy when the shows start. It's $34.99 but I think I paid less for it @ hsn? Hmmmm?  Nope, I checked. It's the same price. 

ssccool.jpg

What does this eye cream help with ?

Trusted Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

Has anyone tried the Olive Oil line? I'm very interested.      Serious Skincare 5-Piece Olive Oil Face & Body Dry Skin Regimen

$ 69.95 Discover Price

sscoo.jpg

It has always been one of my favorite lines ~ especially if your skin is on the drier side .

Honored Contributor

@Pecky, I personally cannot use that Glycolic cleanser but it's very popular and a lot of people love it.

They always say that product is for all skin types but it's not for mine.  I have combo skin leaning towards dry.  Whenever I would use that cleanser, I would get super dry, itchy patches on my chin, right under each corner of my mouth.  I tried slowly introducing it to get my skin accustomed to it but I just couldn't use it.  

Honored Contributor

I've used SSC, Isomers and SKINN.  I left them all for fewer products from Paula's Choice and Josie Maran and a cleanser from Burt's Bees..  EXCEPT for Skinn's Dermapeel, which I love, and SSC's microcurrent EGG - I've used that for quite some time and love it.

I don't intend to buy anything else from SSC.