Valued Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl Lovers 8-24 One Hour Show @ 11am

@rochelleS wrote:

@Lally wrote:

I am so happy Eve is having another TSV. She seems so nice and is a joy to watch.

While I struggle to get a match of her foundation, I will definitely buy her upcoming offering. Maybe it will have the new foundation. I need neutral between light and medium with no yellow. Her blushes and lipsticks are nice. I ordered her lipgloss trio despite my goal to use only organic lip products. I cant wait to read the reviews on the foundation. 

@Lally You say you struggle to get a match. Have you tried  the dual foundation?  What color? I have both light and medium. When the tsv was presented, there was some verbage in effect stating a light olive or light Mediterranean skin tone could use the medium. That threw me off as I'm generally a medium. I ordered light only to find it had gone to waitlist. Later Eve said she was now wearing medium (had light on throughout the day) so I ordered that thinking I'd try while waiting for my original order. Someone immediately canceled and both were shipped in a blink. Both work for me although light is a tad better during the cooler seasons. Yet I wore it this week warmed up with a little bronzer to accommodate my summer color. Looked fine. Both light and medium are neutral and extremely forgiving.

I spent some time reviewing Eve's Utube videos. She has many many different complexions featured to help you potentially identify your skin tone. I was surprised a few times thinking the model was darker when Eve stated she was using light on her. Check it out and hopefully this will useful for you too.

Have you already received the lipgloss trio? Or new order? Please share your thoughts. Tks

Hey rochelle,

I think you are asking about the dual cream foundation that was the TSV?  If yes, I ordered light and medium. Light was too pale and medium too dark. Me Goldilocks😄.  I see Eve has a dual,powder foundation that I would love to try. I am oily so cream foundations are not great for me. 

I will check out the videos. That is a great idea. Thanks!

The lip gloss is waiting for me to get back from the beach.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lally wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Lally wrote:

I am so happy Eve is having another TSV. She seems so nice and is a joy to watch.

While I struggle to get a match of her foundation, I will definitely buy her upcoming offering. Maybe it will have the new foundation. I need neutral between light and medium with no yellow. Her blushes and lipsticks are nice. I ordered her lipgloss trio despite my goal to use only organic lip products. I cant wait to read the reviews on the foundation. 

@Lally You say you struggle to get a match. Have you tried  the dual foundation?  What color? I have both light and medium. When the tsv was presented, there was some verbage in effect stating a light olive or light Mediterranean skin tone could use the medium. That threw me off as I'm generally a medium. I ordered light only to find it had gone to waitlist. Later Eve said she was now wearing medium (had light on throughout the day) so I ordered that thinking I'd try while waiting for my original order. Someone immediately canceled and both were shipped in a blink. Both work for me although light is a tad better during the cooler seasons. Yet I wore it this week warmed up with a little bronzer to accommodate my summer color. Looked fine. Both light and medium are neutral and extremely forgiving.

I spent some time reviewing Eve's Utube videos. She has many many different complexions featured to help you potentially identify your skin tone. I was surprised a few times thinking the model was darker when Eve stated she was using light on her. Check it out and hopefully this will useful for you too.

Have you already received the lipgloss trio? Or new order? Please share your thoughts. Tks

Hey rochelle,

I think you are asking about the dual cream foundation that was the TSV?  If yes, I ordered light and medium. Light was too pale and medium too dark. Me Goldilocks😄.  I see Eve has a dual,powder foundation that I would love to try. I am oily so cream foundations are not great for me. 

I will check out the videos. That is a great idea. Thanks!

The lip gloss is waiting for me to get back from the beach.

@Lally ooh, can't wait to hear your comments on the lip glosses. If anything like her lipsticks, they're bound to be good. I see she has a liquid lipstick too. I've enjoyed several over the years (color has since been dc'd) and would try hers in the future. 

Forgive my asking the obvious question...but have you tried mixing the light and medium foundations to get a color match? I know it can be a pain yet many do for their specific shade match. 

I'm a 'normal' complexion. Normal  t zone that can be occasionally oiler than the rest of my face and of course seasonal dryness during the winter months. It's been gruelingly humid for months and this makes me slicker than normal. I have and love her primer and will try it tomorrow with the foundation while I'm outside watching a tree removal crew. I know it won't be the same as an oily complexion but I wouldn't normally go full face outside all day in the gooey heat. Maybe it'll shed light on the primer performance...just an idea that may prove helpful or at least circumstancely interesting. Otherwise @CoG has great feedback on Eve's powder foundation which you said you'd consider.

Esteemed Contributor

@SunnyRose wrote:

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

I'm sorry if this has been answered already, but does anyone know what her next TSV will be?  I'm almost definitely ordering it no matter what it is.

And has anyone tried her moisturizing primer?  I've been interested in it but it's a little pricey and I don't normally use a primer.

@Mrsq2022 I had her primer in my cart but decided to wait. If it is in her next TSV I would probably try it. I really love her dual foundation and even in the heat of the summer it stays on and goes on so beautifully, I'm not sure I even need a primer with it. I have this one auto delivery and am so pleased with everything in both kits so far.

@Mrsq2022no news on the TSV yet. I see there's a new moisturizer on her site and with Wednesday's new items it's only speculation as to what will be offered. She's known for her foundation...so we may see that or a real treat would be the newly added one which is exclusive to qvc. Just have to wait a bit longer for a reveal.

And to you and @SunnyRose, I have the primer. A little goes a long way. I like it and have also found the dual foundation holds its own in the heat. Today I'll experiment with primer on half my face when I put on her makeup. It'll be a sweaty few hours as I over see a big tree removal. Normally I wouldn't 'dress' for the occasion but it will be a good experiment to observe the, or any difference.

I have seen sealed primer on eBay. Currently I see one seller is offering this for 36.95 free ship, over the Q's 31.00 + ship and tax. I've seen much better prices recently.

Valued Contributor

Rochelle, I will try and remember to post a review of the lip gloss when I get home next week. Her Park Ave lipstick is a nice shade and lasts. The eye shadows while pretty colors, sheered out on me and turned muddy, so I had to send them back with regret. Your mixing of foundation shades is a smart idea, but truthfully I don't want to have to buy two compacts, and only use some product from each.  And then you give me too much credit that I can consistently mix up a matching shade daily. 😄  I have a question.

Do you think Eve's new foundation would be too oily for me? I read that you get a sheen,

and that I sport around already. Ugh. The powder foundation (on her site) is out of the lighter shades, so I must wait on that experiment.  I hope someone on the boards Sherlocks for us what the TSV will be. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lally

I don't know about the new foundation yet. Others have ordered it and we can only wait for their comments. On her site it states it dries matte but that wasn't addressed during the presentation. It looked satiny to me, perhaps the finish or texture is different than the dual compact we own. Why not contact Eve on her site, she reads these posts! I'm sure you will get specific information and possible suggestions for your skin type and coloring. I 'd do that in a heartbeat. Especially with the tsv coming, it may take the guesswork away for you. Go for it and let us know. HTH's

Valued Contributor

Excellent idea. I will reach out to them next week. Here's a hug.

@rochelleS wrote:

@Lally

I don't know about the new foundation yet. Others have ordered it and we can only wait for their comments. On her site it states it dries matte but that wasn't addressed during the presentation. It looked satiny to me, perhaps the finish or texture is different than the dual compact we own. Why not contact Eve on her site, she reads these posts! I sure you will get specific information and possible suggestions for your skin type and coloring. I 'd do that. Especially with a tsv coming, it may take the guesswork away for you. Go for it and let us know. HTH's

Trusted Contributor

@SunnyRose wrote:

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

I'm sorry if this has been answered already, but does anyone know what her next TSV will be?  I'm almost definitely ordering it no matter what it is.

And has anyone tried her moisturizing primer?  I've been interested in it but it's a little pricey and I don't normally use a primer.

@Mrsq2022 I had her primer in my cart but decided to wait. If it is in her next TSV I would probably try it. I really love her dual foundation and even in the heat of the summer it stays on and goes on so beautifully, I'm not sure I even need a primer with it. I have this one auto delivery and am so pleased with everything in both kits so far.

@SunnyRoseSame here. I went back and forth about it until it sold out and was on wait list,  then I was in waitlist for a month or so before cancelling.  Then it came back in stock, and I still debated it.  I don't use a primer normally, and not sure that I need one.  Most are loaded with dimethicone and silicones and I tend to break out when my face is covered in dimethicone.  I know that there are conflicting studies in dimethicone, but like clockwork, if I wear a dimethicone heavy product, I will get a cystic pimple on my chin within a day or two.  I haven't had one of those in a year or more and don't want to risk it.

Eves primer has no silicones so I am very tempted by it.  If there was a small sample of it in the upcoming TSV I would be so thrilled.  Wishful thinking I'm sure.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Lally

And everyone else chatting about Eve's primer. Yesterday I was going to experiment with the primer on half my face and apply the dual foundation.(full face) I had a work crew coming and they arrived over an hour early. I scrambled to get outside and didn't have the opportunity to finish my face. I'll still try this and post back if anyone is still interested. 

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Lally

And everyone else chatting about Eve's primer. Yesterday I was going to experiment with the primer on half my face and apply the dual foundation.(full face) I had a work crew coming and they arrived over an hour early. I scrambled to get outside and didn't have the opportunity to finish my face. I'll still try this and post back if anyone is still interested. 

Please do!  id love to know if it makes any difference for you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Lally

Please do!  id love to know if it makes any difference for you.

@Mrsq2022 Will do! Just to note I have used her primer and really like it especially as there are no 'cones.' Just haven't tried half half, which I will do and am curious to see what if any difference there is on a humid day.

Just purchased the recently featured lip pallette and contour trio. I need some retail therapy today..plumbing problem and vomiting kitty. Geez, what a headache, I think I want to run away. Oh well, the 4 ez pays swayed me♡