Honored Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl Lovers 8-24 One Hour Show @ 11am

@rochelleS wrote:

I really really love this line, even more every day as I use it. Definitely a hidden jewel here at QVC. That being said, I enjoyed the show and the new items offered. I smile when Eve shares her Pearls of Wisdom tips, she just twinkles while demo'ing these additional features or benefits her products provide. 

Even though the foundation description on her site states it dries matte. This wasn't presented as such which is fine with me. I like the soft satiny finish on the models alot. It's like your skin but better, actually gorgeous. I'm looking forward to reading the reviews by those who purchased yesterday. I want this.

The face color trio is nice and I decided I could adapt and carry a lip pallette in my bag. Her lipsticks are super luxe and trying new colors, is something I'd always welcome any day of the week. Good stuff, great show and I hope everyone watching enjoyed it too. Please post your comments for items purchased! Looking forward to the Sept TSV

@CANDLEQUEEN, haven't purchased anything yet. I'd buy the three new items presented. My car was massively totaled by a huge tree recently, plus additional damage to the house and property. I got a rental car yesterday afternoon and stopped by a couple dealerships for a look around. I'm kinda coming down from the shock. Still haven't received the final $ from insurance, contractors, landscapers etc. I will watchfully wait and see for now...might grab the lip pallette for some retail therapy. Otherwise, hopefully the TSV will have some new product which I'll definitely purchase. What did you like or purchase? 

Hi Rochelle,

Sorry to hear about all of your car troubles. They are always expensive to be fixed as well....I did not purchase anything, but I have my eye on the Contour and highlight palette, it looks so pretty....I may just try to wait for her TSV in Sept. though-I would probably be smarter to do that, as she will be on much more thoughout the day and I will get a chance to see more products demonstrated......I hope people post here their reviews of the newer products that they try!!!!!! 

Trusted Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@CoG wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

Hello ladies!  Is this foundation sold out?  I searched Eve Pearl and some items come up, but not the foundation pictured. TIA!

@BExplorer I just went to the program guide & clicked on view items from this show, it was on there & looked like all colors were available

ETA; It's also on the Top Finds page

Ditto!  I missed the presentation but viewed the rerun.  Leah was right.  All I needed to hear was Eve Pearl and foundation in the same sentence and I hit the buy it now tab! Oh how  I wish QVC would give this line more air time!

thanks for the heads up!

@CoG Have you tried her foundation before?  

I sure have!  I missed her first appearance but when she appeared again I purchased the fabulous kit with dual foundation,  salmon concealer, blush and lip , what a bargain too!  Next time I ordered the palette. I forget which one I have on autodelivery but I'm happy I did order it while available.   Her foundation goes on so smoothly that I applied too much the first time.  When I checked it in sunlight I had to laugh.  But the point is that the foundation, appllied just as she demonstrated, matched so well that I couldn't tell where I'd applied it!  Let me just say that has never ever happened to me before.  Nothing before Eve's foundation has ever matched so perfectly.  I didn't expect it to be a fit and it took a minute for me to realize what it was doing. A few adjustments and I had as perfect a finish as I'm ever likely to have.

Some people complained about "too full coverage"  whatever that is.  I don't understand their complaints because she clearly instructs her clients to use a wet sponge and/or a light hand to acheive sheer coverage and to build from there if necessary. She even uses the light shade to clean up as she calls it, after everything else, including eye, is finished.  And frankly, the only reason I use foundation at all is to cover what I don't like, evening things out. Otherwise why bother?  And what is "too full" anyway?  It's never masquelike if that's the issue.  

The brush is a pain because it's double sided but it lays down a nearly perfect, smooth,  weightless application.   And this from an Artis devotee!  I'm going to order a double ended brush stand from Amazon, hers are that good!

Becaue the cream is so nice, I went online when the ladies of this forum alerted us to a great sale at her site.  I was cautious and purchased one of Eve's dual shade powder foundation.  It was almost as fabulous as the cream duo and I've always preferred powders, so I went back again, then again and purchased about 7 in all .  With all of the cosmetic companies we're familiar with going into bankruptcy or selling out I feared something would happen to this marvel too-  so I stockpiled.  And I could too because I thin I paid $12 for each after all the discounts.  

Thanks for asking @BExplorer  it is so much fun to be able to share !  Finding Eve Pearl's cosmetics made me feel like I was included, for the first time, and not just a voyeur on the sideline,  I was never one of the "everybody"s Q's cosmetics vendors acknowledge but always one of the not-everbody' s who don't exist.  (Since finding Eve's color cosmetics I've found two others with color matches but only one that competes in quality.)

Trusted Contributor

@CoG Thank you so much for sharing about your Eve Pearl experiences, especially about the foundation!  Your description makes the foundation sound wonderful!  I will have to watch a video of the foundation presentation to get a better idea of the colors.  The foundation I wore for years was discontinued one year ago and I am still searching for a suitable replacement. 

So so glad I saw this thread!  Thanks again. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

I am so happy Eve is having another TSV. She seems so nice and is a joy to watch.

While I struggle to get a match of her foundation, I will definitely buy her upcoming offering. Maybe it will have the new foundation. I need neutral between light and medium with no yellow. Her blushes and lipsticks are nice. I ordered her lipgloss trio despite my goal to use only organic lip products. I cant wait to read the reviews on the foundation. 

Esteemed Contributor

@CoG Beautiful post, great review. Thanks so much for sharing. Your comments may, hopefully provide an incentive to those unfamiliar with Eve Pearl to take a look at her line.

Initially I applied too much foundation also. A little goes a long way and second time around and going forward my results and technique has vastly improved. Eve also recommends lightly spraying your brush to sheer out the coverage. I've been using a barely damp sponge to apply. Trying to hone my skills with this after watching many Utube tutorials. I'm getting excellent results and with time a very speedy all over face done in minutes. I like that. I also use her brush. Like you and many others the double sided brushes a a pain to store. If it were a little longer I'd cut it, them, in half. I must check out the holder you mentioned on amazon. I haven't tried her eye shadows but in a pinch swiped color from the tsv blushes for those quick out the door mornings. Looks great for a soft, on the run, neutral eye.

You piqued my interest in trying the powder foundation duo! Next site sale I'm in. Great share, thanks for that. I want her little eyebrow razor too. Hate plucking and those wee little hairs are practibly invisible and elusive.

With such high quality products and Eve teaching us her techniques, we are lucky to have her here and I truly appreciate the enthusiasm and support shared on these boards. 

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS@CoG I too applied too much at first because it didn't look like I was using enough when I followed her directions.  I didn't understand that I would be able to get coverage using a very small amount applied strategically and blending.  Once I figured it out I was able to use a small amount and to get good coverage, I was in love.

I don't like heavy foundation.  Most days I use the Bare Minerals Complexion rescue foundation which is really a light coverage in a moisturizer.  Very light coverage.  So when I want a little more coverage I either use a dab of the Eve Learl over my Complexion Rescue, or I use the Eve Pearl alone.  I put it on 11 hours ago and it still looks good...that is why I love Eve Pearl!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Lally wrote:

I am so happy Eve is having another TSV. She seems so nice and is a joy to watch.

While I struggle to get a match of her foundation, I will definitely buy her upcoming offering. Maybe it will have the new foundation. I need neutral between light and medium with no yellow. Her blushes and lipsticks are nice. I ordered her lipgloss trio despite my goal to use only organic lip products. I cant wait to read the reviews on the foundation. 

@Lally You say you struggle to get a match. Have you tried  the dual foundation?  What color? I have both light and medium. When the tsv was presented, there was some verbage in effect stating a light olive or light Mediterranean skin tone could use the medium. That threw me off as I'm generally a medium. I ordered light only to find it had gone to waitlist. Later Eve said she was now wearing medium (had light on throughout the day) so I ordered that thinking I'd try while waiting for my original order. Someone immediately canceled and both were shipped in a blink. Both work for me although light is a tad better during the cooler seasons. Yet I wore it this week warmed up with a little bronzer to accommodate my summer color. Looked fine. Both light and medium are neutral and extremely forgiving.

I spent some time reviewing Eve's Utube videos. She has many many different complexions featured to help you potentially identify your skin tone. I was surprised a few times thinking the model was darker when Eve stated she was using light on her. Check it out and hopefully this will useful for you too.

Have you already received the lipgloss trio? Or new order? Please share your thoughts. Tks

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Lally wrote:

@Lally You say you struggle to get a match. Have you tried  the dual foundation?  What color? I have both light and medium. When the tsv was presented, there was some verbage in effect stating a light olive or light Mediterranean skin tone could use the medium. That threw me off as I'm generally a medium. I ordered light only to find it had gone to waitlist. Later Eve said she was now wearing medium (had light on throughout the day) so I ordered that thinking I'd try while waiting for my original order. Someone immediately canceled and both were shipped in a blink. Both work for me although light is a tad better during the cooler seasons. Yet I wore it this week warmed up with a little bronzer to accommodate my summer color. Looked fine. Both light and medium are neutral and extremely forgiving.

I spent some time reviewing Eve's Utube videos. She has many many different complexions featured to help you potentially identify your skin tone. I was surprised a few times thinking the model was darker when Eve stated she was using light on her. Check it out and hopefully this will useful for you too.

Have you already received the lipgloss trio? Or new order? Please share your thoughts. Tks

I ordered both the light and medium and kept both on AD because they both worked on me.  I used the light all winter and the medium all summer.  I'd consider myself a neutral to warm light medium.  I agree that the light can be warmed up with bronzer or what I do is use more of the deeper shade in the light and just a little of the light shade. I find them both to be very forgiving too, which surprised me since it can be to get a match in other brands.  

Trusted Contributor

I'm sorry if this has been answered already, but does anyone know what her next TSV will be?  I'm almost definitely ordering it no matter what it is.

And has anyone tried her moisturizing primer?  I've been interested in it but it's a little pricey and I don't normally use a primer.

Valued Contributor

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

I'm sorry if this has been answered already, but does anyone know what her next TSV will be?  I'm almost definitely ordering it no matter what it is.

And has anyone tried her moisturizing primer?  I've been interested in it but it's a little pricey and I don't normally use a primer.

@Mrsq2022 I had her primer in my cart but decided to wait. If it is in her next TSV I would probably try it. I really love her dual foundation and even in the heat of the summer it stays on and goes on so beautifully, I'm not sure I even need a primer with it. I have this one auto delivery and am so pleased with everything in both kits so far.