Esteemed Contributor

Eve Pearl Lovers 8-24 One Hour Show @ 11am

[ Edited ]

I received an email from Eve Pearl today announcing her one hour show tomorrow Wed August 24th 11 to noon EST.

It looks like she'll be featuring some new items too.

I purchased her TSV on AD and am truly enjoying this and several other items in her line that I've subsequently purchased. 

Her foundation gives me a stunningly flawless, softly radiant and healthy finish that always brings positive comments when I wear it. I like and use all of the TSV items. All hits, no misses! I also adore her recently offered full face pallette. A slender space saving configuration that makes it a perfect travel companion. Lipstick is similar to Bobbie Brown's. A smidge creamier but long lasting, saturated and the TSV and AD colors have been great for me. Plus I enjoy watching her work, it's fast no nonsense professional magic. I welcome her enthusiasm. She's so down to earth and fresh...refreshingly real.

I feel this brand is a sleeper here...

Honored Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl Lovers 8-24 One Hour Show @ 11am

Thanks Rochelle. I love Eve Pearl products, it is definitely a sleeper here at the Q. I think if she had more air time, it would be a big seller for QVC....I will miss the show live, due to working, wish they would have given her a evening show as well, but will definitely check on air! 

Honored Contributor

Thanks, will make sure to record the show!

Contributor

Thanks for the show info. I also noticed that she is scheduled to have a TSV on September 20!!

Contributor

Thanks for the reminder! I'm also on AD for her last TSV and love her makeup. TSV for Sept 20 ???? Wish we knew what it will be.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Thanks Rochelle. I love Eve Pearl products, it is definitely a sleeper here at the Q. I think if she had more air time, it would be a big seller for QVC....I will miss the show live, due to working, wish they would have given her a evening show as well, but will definitely check on air! 

@CANDLEQUEEN I remember your positive comments on her line. It's nice to share the enthusiasm. I have both light and medium in the foundation, don't you too? I use the Beauty Blender sponge to get a finish that just melds unto my skin. It's really pretty. I like the her concept of reverse contouring too. Have you tried her primer? Nice, nice, nice. Do you have any standout products you especially like? I enjoy hearing what others like. Just in case I missed a special something. 

I didn't see any new products loaded into the system yet. Maybe later. You can see what's coming for her show tomorrow. 

Did you see @finncat posted an upcoming TSV!

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze Hope you enjoy her presentation! 

Esteemed Contributor

@finncat wrote:

Thanks for the show info. I also noticed that she is scheduled to have a TSV on September 20!!

@finncat Thanks so much for posting the upcoming TSV. This is good news. I wonder what Eve will bring us this time around???

Have you used any of her products?

Esteemed Contributor

@JoBee You're welcome.  The next, 3rd AD is scheduled to come out in a week! I'm really looking forward to receiving mine.

Contributor

Yes, I have her last TSv on AD and the invisable powder. Looking forward to the upcomming TSV. Love her products!