Honored Contributor

Has anyone had experience with this product from Rodan+Fields?

A coworker has beautiful eyelashes. I thought she had thick lashes because of her ethnicity; and she also has thick hair on her head. But one day I was bemoaning the fact that my eyelashes were really getting hard to see, not only because they are light colored, but they seem to be thinning out. When I put mascara on, it is noticeable that they are sparse. Can't use any thickening eyelash products, because that just makes it look worse! ha! So I use IT Cosmetics Tightline, which is just the right amount of product on the lashes.

She told me about Lash Boost and said she had been using it for a long time and it not only helped new lashes to grow in, but they were coming in thicker than her lashes had been. She said they had been as thin and sparse as mine. Well, that made me pay more attention. So she sent me the link to Rodan+Fields.

Was really taken aback when I saw that it was around $175, which she says lasts about three months. But I decided to try it and have been using it for a couple of months. Of course, that is too soon to tell, but going by my coworker's results, I would be happy to have half the amount and thickness of lashes she has.

I asked if it also worked on eyebrows that are starting to disappear. She really didn't know yet, but said when her auto delivery of the lash boost comes, she immediately starts using the new tube on her eyelashes and what is left in the old tube she uses on her eyebrows. So she is not consistenly using it on her eybrows. She said she can always fill in the eyebrows, but not the lashes, so that is where she concentrates the product. And she can't afford to get two tubes of this stuff to use in both places.

You use it after cleaning your face and before you go to bed. The brush, which is about the thickness of an eyeliner product, is run over the base of your eyelid. You are to only use it on the top lid, not the bottom lid (I certainly could use help there too!). It is clear and takes just a couple of minutes to dry, then you can put your other products on your eye if you want.

Anyway, just interested in knowing if someone else is using this product, and if so, what has been your experience. Don't mind spending the money if something works, but it's too soon for me to know at this point.

Respected Contributor

I have found that Shiseido's Lash Boost ($35.-) works well on my eyebrows and I use intermittantly on lashes.

I do use Careprost (generic Latisse-Taraskincare.com) every 2 days on upper lashes only. Careprost is about $40.00 & last 3 months or so.

Combine thiis w/Diorshow mascara and I have a false lash look. I also use MakeUp Forever's lash primer before mascara-saves lashes.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because link takes you to a retail site.

Honored Contributor

Hi @World Traveler - If you're spending that much already, have you thought about purchasing Latisse instead?  You would have already seen results by now after using Latisse.  Or at least try the generic Latisse. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal Never heard of that brand. I'll go online and check it out. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@maestra Thanks! That's two of you so far that have brought up Latisse or the generic version. I'll check it out.

Honored Contributor

I forgot to mention that the Lash Boost I got does have some sort of discount if you do auto delivery; think it was 10% less. When I mentioned that it was $175, that was with shipping and tax.

Going auto delivery gives you $15 less. Still a lot of money. 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler

I would look at the Careprost (generic Latisse, no prescription needed) available on Taraskincare.com.

Revitalash about $110.00 is amazing; go to website. I've seen an acquaintance w/amazing results from this product and no mascara needed for her.

Rapidlash is also good and available at Bed,Bath and Beyond. I think you can use their 20% off coupons as well. Runs about $50.00 or less. I have bought mine from Amazon, no problems. hth

Respected Contributor

My sister started using the R&F Lash Boost about 3 weeks ago, so it's too soon to see results. 

I have used the Shiseido Full Lash Serum It did fill in my lash line & my lashes looked longer. 

I was only using it 1X a day & it took 6 weeks before I noticed a difference.

Now I use it every now & then, because I am lazy.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler Buy it from Amazon.

IMG_0108.JPG