A few months ago I purchased Josie Maran color stick in the color Irrestibable and would like to order again but cannot find her color stick in that color anywhere.  Is she still making it?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Josie Maran - color sticks

@NanaLis,

She changes her color sticks to another each time I watch another showing. 

Rosy appear to be the longest lasting that I see her present. 

Since most are very light, I have been using Glee that came with a kit and ___also REMAINS from ______Auto Del.

Is your preference for Irresistible a soft pink or more intense?

NAES

Respected Contributor

I have one from a while back named "Love". It is a brown pink. Perfect for my complexion. Pigmented. Not like the sheer ones that have been in recent kits. I hate to comtemplate running out of this one. It's perfect.

Respected Contributor

She does change the colors quite often (probably to get people to try something new).  You may find another in a similar shade.  I like the sticks in the winter when my skin is more dry.  Sometimes in the summer it can make me break out a little.

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

@NanaLis - Hi! I thought that shade was exclusive to a Today's Special Value kit. There are plenty of them on ebay. HTH

Occasional Visitor

I really love using Josie Maran color sticks but I am wondering does anyone find them kind of "dry"? once they are on the face, they are fine but putting them on I find they tug on the skin.

Trusted Contributor

There are several of that shade listed on eBay.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I really love using Josie Maran color sticks but I am wondering does anyone find them kind of "dry"? once they are on the face, they are fine but putting them on I find they tug on the skin.

@ryzoes. I find that the sticks tug and prefer the Nars Multiple Sticks. They cost more, but have twice as much product. I use Orgasm and in summer set it w/ Orgasm powder blush.

Contributor

I agree about the drying and tugging.  Plus, they dry out in the "tube" if not used consistently.  I have too many!!!!

Valued Contributor

Josie's website has a good selection of colors.  You may want to check that out.