Honored Contributor

Re: Enhancements Lash Boost

[ Edited ]

I like Peter Thomas Roth's lash enhancer.  That being said, the Rodan and Fields one is the best.  It truly does work--better on some than others, but it did lengthen mine.

It works better than Latisse on me as Latisse ultimately thinned my lashes.  

Rodan's is super expensive.  I just bought one, and it was almost $160.  PTR's is only $85.

After I finish the PTR one, I'll go back to Rodan and Fiels.  The only issue is once I ran out, the length leaves quickly.  These lash growers have to continuously be used.

One of my good friends used Rodan and Fields, and her lash growth was utterly amazing.  It looked like she had false lashes.  1 month after she ran out of it, her lashes were good but back to normal.  I would highly recommend PTR or Rodan and Fields.  The others do not work --at least on me.

Rapid Lash did little for me-I thought it was just so/so.  I'd not buy off of Amazon as many are fakes. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I bought the R+F Lash Boost but I haven't even tried it yet, LOL.  I'm so lazy.  I keep telling myself I need to get it out and use it and every day I don't.  

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I bought the R+F Lash Boost but I haven't even tried it yet, LOL.  I'm so lazy.  I keep telling myself I need to get it out and use it and every day I don't.  

You do have to use it every day.

Respected Contributor

Once I'm done w/Careprost I'm going to try a GrandeLashes enhancer I have in my stash.

I'm going to use Shiseido ongoing for my brows; it actually grew new brow hairs where I'd been burnt by a heating iron.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 You mentioned "it looked like she had false lashes"; that is exactly what my coworker's eyelashes look like. But she said "no," that it was Rodan and Fields. Really caught my attention. I see her lashes before I see anything else. They are gorgeous. And since she said she had very sparse eyelashes like I have, I thought I would try it. 

I'll be curious to see what, if anything, it does for me. Only been using it two weeks. If I don't see any or much results by the end of the three months (that's how long her tube lasts), then I am certainly going to start trying the various results everyone has been suggesting here. Lots to choose from and all seem to have good reviews from the posters.

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

@San Antonio Gal Never heard of that brand. I'll go online and check it out. Thanks!

@World Traveler, in my hospice travels we dispose of class drugs...sometimes the families have a box of every kind of med. I keep (instead of throwing away Tylenol type meds/no class drugs of course) and had gotten 2 sealed Glaucoma eye drop bottles called Bimatoprost.

I just used 2 drops on a clean brush applied religiously and it worked but stung my eyelid skin edges on top. I had used Latisse too-years before-same thing--stung skin around top lid but it made them so long but not full. I was aiming for full! Now w/dry eyes no way I can use any of this unless very mild darn it.

But why not try the Bimatoprost as the other poster below said - it's essentially the generic form of the Lastisse which is made my Allergan who ups the $$ for mere Glaucoma eye drops!. It will cost maybe 45.00.

If you live in Mexico it's around 5.00 when you go into the store even w/o an rx my bff said! wow

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

wrote:

@winamac1 You mentioned "it looked like she had false lashes"; that is exactly what my coworker's eyelashes look like. But she said "no," that it was Rodan and Fields. Really caught my attention. I see her lashes before I see anything else. They are gorgeous. And since she said she had very sparse eyelashes like I have, I thought I would try it. 

I'll be curious to see what, if anything, it does for me. Only been using it two weeks. If I don't see any or much results by the end of the three months (that's how long her tube lasts), then I am certainly going to start trying the various results everyone has been suggesting here. Lots to choose from and all seem to have good reviews from the posters.

@World Traveler

It often takes 2 to 3 months to see results.  Rodan and Fields works the best imo.  It is very expensive and it does have to be used nightly.  I did not experience the same phenomenal results my friend did, but I did see length.  My lashes are fairly thick, and they are not short, but I wanted longer.

It's a pain to remember to use every night, but if you are diligent, you'll probbsly see some results.  Good luck.