Trusted Contributor

Theyre at it again.  The new H2 line is supposed to infuse your skin with hydrogen and "transform" your skin so that it is " revitalized, reenergized, restored," by the power of hydrogen.  But Dana, what is this newly discovered "molecule" that harnesses a gas?  How on earth can you activate a gas in solution then open the glass vial, allowing any gaseous substance to evaporate yet claim it, in its absence, can " infuse" anything?  Water has as its foundation, hydrogen.  So does hydrogen peroxide, so do thousands of other compounds.. Why so cryptic?

We are all gullible or you all would be penniless, but we're not all dullards Dana. Some of us hold multiple degrees, in hard sciences.  Many of us hold onto precious Common Sense.

Beauty IQ Mon April 24 Perricone hour. Sound and fury signifying nothing....

Honored Contributor

Re: Empty Words, empty pockets

I'm sure you know what you are talking about, what with all your advanced degrees in science. Those of us who are not as educated do understand products can do only so much for our skin. I realize Dana is selling that expensive product with all her might so she can get paid and she's not fooling anyone. I think the women who want to believe what she claims and buy the product will and will go back for more because it makes them feel good.

Esteemed Contributor

At 81 I'm still gullable, and know using creams will give you beautiful skin, but not get rid of or prevent wrinkles.  I would not be getting botox and fillers since my 70's.  Dr. D would not have gotten a facelift or eye lift.  I love her products and get compliments on my beautiful skin, yet between her and Perricone,, I have to start at dinner time putting on my night regium.  She has her infusion oil, Hydroshield serum, emulsion face and eye.  I have to be careful I don't slid out of bed in the middle of the night and break a hip.

In the morning, between Hydroshield, dream cream, perricone firming finishing face cream, etc.  My skin is beautiful, but when to stop and say, I'm old, one or two creams should be sufficent.  My mother and grandmother used Ponds for everything.  Good skin, little wrinkles.  No anti aging then.  My fault for believing the hype and hoping FOR WHAT?

Ladies, do what you have to do or not, but don't fall for it like I did.  I am going to have withdrawal symptons when all this is finish.

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition

My mother & her 8 sisters (inc. the one still living is 87 and has beautiful skin) all used nothing but Ponds cream.

My sister still uses Ponds cream and in her  50s has skin as smooth as a baby!

Me (age 61) on the other hand, fell for the hype and started using different product lines. Used to love face products from Philosophy (over 6 years) but got terrible clogged pores, acne & more -- went to dermatologist for the last 2 years - now I  only use Cetaphil and my skin is finally looking great again!!!

I totally understand the hype -- cosmetics is a billion $$$ industry ...I want to have those great eyelashes too!!!!

Respected Contributor

Bravo👏

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@qvcaddition

My mother & her 8 sisters (inc. the one still living is 87 and has beautiful skin) all used nothing but Ponds cream.

My sister still uses Ponds cream and in her  50s has skin as smooth as a baby!

Me (age 61) on the other hand, fell for the hype and started using different product lines. Used to love face products from Philosophy (over 6 years) but got terrible clogged pores, acne & more -- went to dermatologist for the last 2 years - now I  only use Cetaphil and my skin is finally looking great again!!!

I totally understand the hype -- cosmetics is a billion $$$ industry ...I want to have those great eyelashes too!!!!

I saw a gorgeous 100 year old Chinese woman on television once, and they asked her what her secret was ...

Vaseline!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

I saw a gorgeous 100 year old Chinese woman on television once, and they asked her what her secret was ...

Vaseline!

@PurpleBunny  I had Thanksgiving dinner at a retirement home in Santa Fe a few years ago.  There was a beautiful woman there who had just had her 100th birthday.  She had the most beautiful, unlined skin so I complimented her and asked for her secret.  She said she'd used jojoba oil on her face every night before bed, that's all.  She was a wealthy woman and could have afforded any beauty regimen but that's all she used. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Uh-oh. Wait a second, @PurpleBunny and @Kachina624. If you two aren't careful, you're going to start sounding like Josie Maran, who met a French woman who....yeah, we all know the story. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

Vaseline!

@PurpleBunny  I had Thanksgiving dinner at a retirement home in Santa Fe a few years ago.  There was a beautiful woman there who had just had her 100th birthday.  She had the most beautiful, unlined skin so I complimented her and asked for her secret.  She said she'd used jojoba oil on her face every night before bed, that's all.  She was a wealthy woman and could have afforded any beauty regimen but that's all she used. 

Makes sense to me!

(I use Vaseline before bed now ... shhhhh ... don't tell anyone. I don't want to be drummed off the beauty board!)

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Uh-oh. Wait a second, @PurpleBunny and @Kachina624. If you two aren't careful, you're going to start sounding like Josie Maran, who met a French woman who....yeah, we all know the story. :-)

Whatever works to push the product!!!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )