Honored Contributor

I got an email from Ulta, if you were a Platinum or Diamond level customer, they are extending your reward level through the year even if you didn't meet the requirement. This is very generous of Ulta, Sephora hasn't done this. If you didn't get the email go to the website in your account you have till January 31 to get the extension.  

Trusted Contributor

That is nice of them, however I wish they would have let us known sooner. I was buying stuff just to keep my level up for this year. 

Trusted Contributor

I received an a mail also. I went  in before Christmas and their  stock was very low. I usually get my Perricone there with my points and save on qvc shipping.  Well..my store no longer carries it.   Over all the store was under stocked with no enticing gift ideas like usual. I guess that's the way things are for now.  

I'm glad they are carrying over the points tho

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I got an email from Ulta, if you were a Platinum or Diamond level customer, they are extending your reward level through the year even if you didn't meet the requirement. This is very generous of Ulta, Sephora hasn't done this. If you didn't get the email go to the website in your account you have till January 31 to get the extension.  

@Jordan2  I got that email too and agree it's very nice of them. I got a similar one back on spring from Talbots saying I will keep my Premier status with them through 2021 event though I didn't meet the spending requirement for it in 2020. 

Super Contributor

Me too! I rack up points with facials but their salon has been closed since March......I appreciate this.

Respected Contributor

Macy's did something similar. They extended free shipping until the end of 2021.
Applies to any size order for gold and platinum card holders. Even if you didn't spend the required amount last year. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ladycos  Ulta carries more Perricone items online than they do on store shelves. Since you know the brand you would be ordering the same products you buy in-store.  With Perricone prices you will definitely be above the $35 minimum to qualify for free shipping. 

Honored Contributor

I've been purchasing more at Ulta and less at Sephora. I see little advantage to the VIB or other staus that gives you a % off a few times a year. Most of the items I want to purchase are either sold out in my cart or get out of stock before I can purchase. There are no points/dollars to redeem like at Ulta. 

The other plus is that my Ulta stores are free standin and I don't have to go to the mall during COVID.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, they extended my Diamond membership too!  Very nice of them!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I've been purchasing more at Ulta and less at Sephora. I see little advantage to the VIB or other staus that gives you a % off a few times a year. Most of the items I want to purchase are either sold out in my cart or get out of stock before I can purchase. There are no points/dollars to redeem like at Ulta. 

The other plus is that my Ulta stores are free standin and I don't have to go to the mall during COVID.

@Shanus , Sephora does have points you can use though.  Right before Christmas I purchased an item from Sephora and had accumulated enough points for $10.00 off my order.  I chose that rather than the gifts that were being offered at my level.

I'm also lucky that my closest Sephora is a free standing store, just like Ulta.