Respected Contributor

Bath shower and bath products: your favorites

I have a ritual of a relaxing bath at night. Could you tell me your favorite bath and shower products. Any price range; drugstore items welcome.

A tip: I put epsom salts in bath. It's really magnesium sulfate and some is absorbed through the skin. My late mother used it so I was surprised when my dermotolagist recommended it. She's a researcher and brilliant.

Respected Contributor

Re: Bath shower and bath products: your favorites

I love Goat Milk Stuff soap. I also love a few of Perlier Bath and Shower Cream. And last but not least Beekmans Goat Milk Soap.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind and baiting

Honored Contributor

I take baths, hate showers.

Really simple ... same routine every day.

First must-have - exfoliating bath gloves and Kiss My Face Soap. 

You can buy the gloves at the Body Shop or Amazon, sometimes Walgreens has them, sometimes CVS.  Least expensive at Amazon.  My skin feels fantastic when I get out of the tub.

I use Tresemme shampoo as bubble bath - doesn't matter which one.  They usually are on sale in a "two-for."

I've used epsom salts on and off my entire life.  It was just something that everyone in my family did.  We're all "bath people."

Honored Contributor

Another bather here.  Seems like it's a lost art.  Most everyone these days takes a shower.  

Honored Contributor

My favorite shower gels are from Alba Botanica. They are so good and inexpensive.  I like to take showers mostly but once in a while I'll take a bath.

Trusted Contributor

We like 100% Pure products. They are all natural, none of the bad stuff and they have a good variety of scents. I think the prices are good for the products.  

Respected Contributor

Thanks. I used to use the alba botanical when there was a health food store down the street. I ordered the lavender.

And I use the eye cream from Pure so ordered than and a coconut fragrance. Lavender and most fragrances were cut out.

Is there a Perlier TS coming up?

Respected Contributor

Can anyone recommend something from B and Body Works?

Also I wonder why someone left a nasty message. It was removed before I saw it.

Honored Contributor

@lavendar   Another vote for a relaxing night time bath. My tub has a sprayer attachment, so I can wash my hair in there, too....air dry before bed. I also like epsom salts (lavender). I put the salts in the tub after washing my hair with Beekman shampoo and conditioner and use Beekman goat soaps. 

If I've exercised hard, I may shower again in the morning. I keep the same shampoos, conditioners and soaps in the shower.