Honored Contributor

I use her products but only buy them from QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

I would still be careful with just even visiting the Dr Denese website because when I looked at it on my ipad 2 on March 8 using a Safari browser, up popped a fraudulent Safari popup scam saying "your browser has been locked". It's a scam popup (use google to read about this scam) so I doubt that her website is safe to visit at all using a desktop computer. I always have blocked popups enabled on my ipad.

Occasional Contributor

I received a call on March 16 that no one wants to get from my credit card company.  My card had been hacked while ordering from Dr. Denese's website during her Christmas holiday sale-the hackers did not use my card info until last week-thankfully, my credit card company's security dept. denied all activity, and, called me immediately.  The hackers were trying to use my card in New Jersey at The Marriott with almost $600. in charges.  They cancelled my card and will issue a new one, but, this is such a headache notifying everyone, etc. not to mention how paranoid I am now to use my cards anywhere.  Again, I am thankful to the security dept. for doing such a great job, and, we must all be careful in the cyber world!!!

Trusted Contributor

@TY wrote:

I would still be careful with just even visiting the Dr Denese website because when I looked at it on my ipad 2 on March 8 using a Safari browser, up popped a fraudulent Safari popup scam saying "your browser has been locked". It's a scam popup (use google to read about this scam) so I doubt that her website is safe to visit at all using a desktop computer. I always have blocked popups enabled on my ipad.

Good Grief that's scary.  I only sought out his thread today,  after I bought the peptide vitamin C gel from her site.  I used the Paypal option and hpefully escaped the hackers.  The problem is that the Q wants $99.00 for the gel and $199 for the serum and I was attracted to the $69 price for the gel.  

One thing I found unsavory ( trying to clean up the language here but I hope you can feel the gist) is the offer on Dr D's front page for 60% savings on the bundles.  Since I had to screen down to see the tail end of the form I was just about to finish filling out I didn't see the dreaded Gunthy Renker (?spelling) trap.  There is no warning!  It looks like Dr Denese's own website.  It is only by selecting another topic inconspicuously stretched across the top of the screen that you can get away from the GR offer.  GR does not offer the Paypal offer or I might have been trapped. Thank you all for sharing this information.  From now on think I'll stick to the Q.

I agree that we should all use more caution.   Please be careful!    Even though DrD claims to have rectified the hacker situation, she's in league with the d***l  - GR!