Trusted Contributor

Re: Dimitri Said Last Night

[ Edited ]

I love it it! Love it! Both Skinn and SSC. It's business and nothing more. Everyone wants to make money and they are doing it. I can't fault them.  As many have said prices are up at HSN and that's basically why they have free shipping. We will see if that changes. Someone said maybe D will roll out more kits and sale prices in the next few visits and I'm hoping for the same.  As for the easy pay option you can  speed up your payments at all three networks. It's just you have to do it manually on each one of your accounts on Evine, QVC or HSN. I do it all the time. 

Respected Contributor

I just checked HSN for the 6x lip balm, & there aren't any deals (it's the only product I buy from him).

I'd NEVER pay $29.50 for 1 container of this....never. I only like the orginal formula, & don't think it was even listed. It doesn't help to do the free-ship thing if the prices are always jacked. 

Respected Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

I just checked HSN for the 6x lip balm, & there aren't any deals (it's the only product I buy from him).

I'd NEVER pay $29.50 for 1 container of this....never. I only like the orginal formula, & don't think it was even listed. It doesn't help to do the free-ship thing if the prices are always jacked. 

@spot555  I hope he'll have a 6X balm set just in time for summer, that's when the ones I have now will run out, and I hope it will be at special pricing as it was on Evine. I'm also hoping he'll bring back his Foot Fetish duo too. 

Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

Spoiler

@Shelbelle wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

HSN beauty items are typically offered with Free Shipping.

Not nearly as much as before, have you checked lately?

I have purchased recently. There are currently 1339 Beauty items with FS.

That may be a lot but most I see on the air have   $3.50 shipping charge, Lancome that was always free is no longer, and there are more. Prai always had free shipping, no longer, it may vary from visit to visit. Get the free shipping when you can, because it comes and goes. 

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Yes, I do agree, the prices on HSN do seem higher, and not as many kits, more single items. 

I have a feeling he is easing into things at HSN, so as to not bombard any newbies to the line.  Kits will eventually get there.

@JeanLouiseFinch 

so far, i have only watched one 2 hour show and he said that at least 2 of the pruducts have been reformulated for hsn, or something like that. so, he may be reformulating other products right now with better/more effective ingredients.

i suspect that over a short amount of time, there will be kits.

Frequent Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Yes, I do agree, the prices on HSN do seem higher, and not as many kits, more single items. 

I have a feeling he is easing into things at HSN, so as to not bombard any newbies to the line.  Kits will eventually get there.

I notice he doesn't have a lot of his products on HSN.com yet. I wanted to order the Neck Amour Day cream, but it isn't on there. I'll pass on the TS. I bought his Pep40 set on Evine last year. Haven't even opened the jars yet.

Frequent Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

OI find it interesting that this morning both Skinn and SSC were on at the same time on the competing channels.   Just a fluke?  I think not.

NOPE! I noticed SSC was on Evine last night  with the same TS they had over the wknd the same time as Dimitry was launching his! LOL. I'm sure no coincidence. Jennifer said her shows on Sunday would be her last for the visit, but they brought her back and with the same wknd TS!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

I think we need to give D and HSN some time but I do think we will see more kits. Everyone wants too much too fast. I thought he looked great this morning. 

@Tricolor  - I agree. He seems soooo happy! Not sure if anyone posted, but D said this Pep40 has new ingredients - proprietary. I'm excited to get the TS but I still have an open 3.4 oz jar of Pep40 and another one in stash. I should use the older ones 1st but it will be hard to not crack the seal on this new one.

Also to note, Evine is pretty desperate to schedule a last min SSC Peptide TTV on same night as D's H launch. They bled soooo many customers when Beekman left and they will bleed more with loss of Skinn. 

I watched the 1st hour of SSC show last night. Lots of shrieking from Heather and Jen. Heather has become unwatchable.. and SSC peptide products are inferior to Skinn, no valid comparison

I can't even watch SSC anymore over on Evine. It's like they are trying too hard. I almost died laughing when I saw that Evine threw in another TTV with SSC with their peptide line. As you and I know, they can't hold a candle to DImitri with his Pep 40 or really to any of his products. I did hear D say that this is a new formulation. Oh so excited to get mine! I preordered on Monday and just saw that mine should be out for delivery tomorrow. HSN definitely has faster shipping than Evine.

Respected Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

There were many times that Evine did not have good deals on 6 X lip balms too. They would only offer one for the $28.50. I remember last Fall I was running low on mine and certainly did not want to buy a single one. Eventually he brought out the holiday flavors. Also I think he couldn't bring in a full lineup until he or HSN saw how things would sell.