Respected Contributor

Do y'all think it's coincidental that Evine is offering the SSC PEP 30 similar set as their Best Value today too??  Cat Surprised

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

I think we need to give D and HSN some time but I do think we will see more kits. Everyone wants too much too fast. I thought he looked great this morning. 

Respected Contributor

What I like about HSN is you have a choice of how many flex pays you want. For instance if something is on 3 flex you have a choice of doing 2 flex.

Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

HSN beauty items are typically offered with Free Shipping.

Not nearly as much as before, have you checked lately?

Honored Contributor

OI find it interesting that this morning both Skinn and SSC were on at the same time on the competing channels.   Just a fluke?  I think not.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dimitri Said Last Night

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

I have purchased recently. There are currently 1339 Beauty items with FS.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Re: Dimitri Said Last Night

[ Edited ]

@Tricolor wrote:

I think we need to give D and HSN some time but I do think we will see more kits. Everyone wants too much too fast. I thought he looked great this morning. 

@Tricolor  - I agree. He seems soooo happy! Not sure if anyone posted, but D said this Pep40 has new ingredients - proprietary. I'm excited to get the TS but I still have an open 3.4 oz jar of Pep40 and another one in stash. I should use the older ones 1st but it will be hard to not crack the seal on this new one.

Also to note, Evine is pretty desperate to schedule a last min SSC Peptide TTV on same night as D's H launch. They bled soooo many customers when Beekman left and they will bleed more with loss of Skinn. 

I watched the 1st hour of SSC show last night. Lots of shrieking from Heather and Jen. Heather has become unwatchable.. and SSC peptide products are inferior to Skinn, no valid comparison

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Spoiler

@Shelbelle wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

I have purchased recently. There are currently 1339 Beauty items with FS.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I heard that too and bet the costs are actually higher due to Shipping included in there!!

Tina did a good job this morning by herself. 

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

What I like about HSN is you have a choice of how many flex pays you want. For instance if something is on 3 flex you have a choice of doing 2 flex.

@Tricolor 

I like that, too. Who wants 6 easy pays on a product that will last 60 days?