Honored Contributor

That Skinn will always offer free shipping on HSN. he said he is so thrilled with that, and had wanted that for so long, and knew how his customers want it it so much too. That definitely is a plus!!

Occasional Contributor

I agree it is a plus..but I noticed the prices are slightly higher on HSN so we are still paying for shipping.  

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

That Skinn will always offer free shipping on HSN. he said he is so thrilled with that, and had wanted that for so long, and knew how his customers want it it so much too. That definitely is a plus!!

Would be great but he raised the prices so, in effect, you are paying shipping. Still love me some Skinn. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, I do agree, the prices on HSN do seem higher, and not as many kits, more single items. 

Honored Contributor

I’ll bet he doesn’t have three shows in a row like he did on Evine.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Yes, I do agree, the prices on HSN do seem higher, and not as many kits, more single items. 

I have a feeling he is easing into things at HSN, so as to not bombard any newbies to the line.  Kits will eventually get there.

Esteemed Contributor

I always liked his products.  Started when he sold it as Parthena - loved the makeup.  Won't shop Evine, so now I might switch back to Skinn.

Respected Contributor

HSN beauty items are typically offered with Free Shipping.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Frequent Contributor

I wonder why nothing is on Easy Pay

Honored Contributor

@staceyluvsyou wrote:

I wonder why nothing is on Easy Pay

What do you mean, @staceyluvsyou ? All the Skinn products have Easy Pays.  On single ship items they are offering 5 EP's, 6 if you use an HSN card.  Auto-ship items have 2 EP's.