Honored Contributor

Demetri Skinn Vendor on Evine Live

[ Edited ]

WOW.  He really looks different this visit.  I think he looks good... and younger. Weight loss maybe? Whatever he is doing I want some Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Demetri Skin Vendor on Evine Live

He just mentioned that he was on vacation and was in the sun. Looks like it to me. He is very tanned.

Honored Contributor

Oy! Bless his heart.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

He just mentioned that he was on vacation and was in the sun. Looks like it to me. He is very tanned.

Well that seems odd to me for someone who hawks skincare products.  Didn't he wear sunscreen?  LOL.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Well that seems odd to me for someone who hawks skincare products.  Didn't he wear sunscreen?  LOL.

I know!  But after he said that he said something like.."It's okay, I know how to fix my skin"...hmmm.

Contributor

I thought he looked ridiculous-looks like a very fake tan and a black toupee, like he's trying to be a Wayne Newton wanna be.

Honored Contributor

Re: Demetri Skinn Vendor on Evine Live

Last visit he said he's been using his DWP products in the AM and the Pep 40 products in the PM.  He's also wearing his blue contacts today.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Last visit he said he's been using his DWP products in the AM and the Pep 40 products in the PM.  He's also wearing his blue contacts today.

@JeanLouiseFinch    Whatever he is doing .... it is working!

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Even though Im not a fan of his hair, I like it slicked back, he does look great with that tan. He looks so young!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller