Honored Contributor

Re: Connie Stevens Forever Spring Skin Care

Connie Selleca had a line of skin care too sold on the Q. 

andremember the Nivea Vitale on the Q, had various reps from Rue MacLanahan, Mary Frann, Joan Van Ark. 

Honored Contributor

Wasn't there a skincare line called Essence of Time?  I remember from the presentation they talked about skeletons or remains and how well they were preserved or something like that.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Wasn't there a skincare line called Essence of Time?  I remember from the presentation they talked about skeletons or remains and how well they were preserved or something like that.

Yes, back in the 90's on HSN, first rep was an older man, then it was taken over by Cathy Kangas now of Prai fame. 

A man was preserved for years and years in a Peet bog, this peet was in the cream. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Yes, back in the 90's on HSN, first rep was an older man, then it was taken over by Cathy Kangas now of Prai fame. 

A man was preserved for years and years in a Peet bog, this peet was in the cream. 

Too funny. This pretty much epitomizes how gullible  the industry thinks we are. And they have a point.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle I don't remember the name of Mr. Clark's skincare either but I got suckered into buying a really cheap "try me" for his eye gel. It was terrible. I know I threw it out.

Then a few months later HSN actually called me practically begging me to buy more. I told them flat out it was junk (I think I used the "S" word) and the caller just cracked up! He  just kept laughing and said "thank you anyway" and hung up.Smiley Very Happy

And how could I have forgotten that cream made out of peat moss??! It was even brown!

Super Contributor

Have recently seen both of her grown daughters acting on a night time show playing sisters and if their mother's skincare is that good then they should be using it... NOT INTERESTED in another skincare line that probably won't work....
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Shelbelle 

Many a man has been preserved in a peat bog.  There are some heavily peated scotches out there. Woman Wink

Cheers! Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

@dancing 522queen wrote:
Have recently seen both of her grown daughters acting on a night time show playing sisters and if their mother's skincare is that good then they should be using it... NOT INTERESTED in another skincare line that probably won't work....

How do you know they don't use it?

Occasional Contributor

Type in Forever Spring, you'll find it on line. Just purchased my favorites few months back . 

Frequent Contributor

I disagree about her products being sub par. She used Vitamin C two decades before anyone else, had the Time Machine that others have finally emulated, and she had a ginseng cream that I swear us the same as a m Peter Thomas Roth ginseng product she was simply two decades earlier than the rest.

I don’t know why someone needs to be “current” to sell a product line. I couldn’t care less about the age of someone, I care about the products in the line. Just as other long time beauty lines, she should have a daughter, granddaughter, or m other younger individual sell the products, showing up from time to time herself. Who knew Mally before she started, Josie Marian, or any of the other numerous cosmetic line divas. In fact, if I see someone older who looks good and hasn’t had work done or used Botox or other invasive methods to look you.