New Contributor

Connie Stevens Forever Spring Skin Care

I would like to suggest/request that QVC have the Connie Stevens Forever Spring Skin Care line as a featured collection.

Respected Contributor

Re: Connie Stevens Forever Spring Skin Care

I remember when her line was big on HSN many yrs ago. I bought all the stuff---time machine and skincare.  I didn't use the machine enough to notice a difference. I do remember  once when I bought her loofah soap there were tiny bugs in the loofah fibers.  

Super Contributor

Connie Stevens? Really? How many people even know who she is today? If you are older than 60 maybe

Honored Contributor

Her line disappeared from HSN at least 20 years ago. I don't see it returning now.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@ClevelandQVCfan 

I'm not sure QVC will see your suggestion.  Perhaps you could contact a favorite host and suggest it.

I remember when Connie S. sold her line on HSN.  I know she has a website selling her products.

Not sure how should would feel about selling again...but she does have a "contact" feature on her website.  Maybe you could suggest it to her.

She was really a beautiful woman and seemed to enjoy HSN.  I have not seen her in years, however.

Honored Contributor

Her ingredients were so sub par, HSN wanted her to upgrade them and she refused, a CS rep from HSN told me this in 1999. Products were mineral oil and petroleum based and contained animal by products. wonder if they still do.

Honored Contributor

@bonappetit wrote:

Connie Stevens? Really? How many people even know who she is today? If you are older than 60 maybe

So what's wrong with being older than sixty?

Image result for arms crossed girl meme

Valued Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@bonappetit wrote:

I love the expression on her face. It says it all. At first I thought it was a current picture of Connie but I think not. No words needed with that look.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@bonappetit wrote:

She did not say that being older than 60 is wrong.  Read it again.  This is how arguments start.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Exactly Peaches McPhee! Nothing wrong, but Connie Stevens, 81, is not current today. Not many people know who she is.