Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@TVLand 

@spumoni99 

I'm with you and I don't think we are in the minority actually.  Thousands and thousands were sold over the years, so there had to be satisfied customers.

I have 3....all Mia....one in each bathroom.  My DD & DIL & DS all still use theirs that I gifted them.

I use it everyday...they are still going strong many, many years later.

I use PTR Retinol every night, but I NEED my Clarisonic to really deep clean my pores.

@RespectLife I'm in the market for some new brushheads, and looking on Amazon. Would you recommend the one for deep cleaning pores, since that's what I recently noticed was bugging me in a magnified mirror. Did it actually help with pores for you?

I'd like to start using this regularly again.

Trusted Contributor

@amyb 

I disinfect my brushes by pouring some hydrogen peroxide in a small bowl and soaking the brush in that for about 15 minutes.  Then I rinse with warm water.

I also use hydrogen peroxide on my toothbrushes.  I do replace my toothbrushes about every 6 months.

I use one-part hydrogen peroxide/one-part warm water and run it through my WaterPik flosser to clean that as well.

Honored Contributor

Soaking most any kind of cleansing brush head in 70% alcohol for 10 minutes will disinfect it. This includes tooth brushes and facial /body cleansing brushes. 

Honored Contributor

@amyb 

I prefer the deep cleaning pore heads myself.  I get enlarged pores a lot and it does help! 

I also have dry skin so I can feel the dif using this brush head.  Feels cleaner and seems to exfoliate a bit of the dry skin off.

I can tell when I have been lazy and not used it....I see my pores more distinctly.

I do have plenty of the regular heads too though....

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@amyb 

I prefer the deep cleaning pore heads myself.  I get enlarged pores a lot and it does help! 

I also have dry skin so I can feel the dif using this brush head.  Feels cleaner and seems to exfoliate a bit of the dry skin off.

I can tell when I have been lazy and not used it....I see my pores more distinctly.

I do have plenty of the regular heads too though....

@RespectLife Thanks so much for the feedback, and I tend to agree with all that...same experience, same dry skin...always felt smoother after I used it. The gentler heads are good for in between too.

Honored Contributor

I still use my Mia--I think I bought it on one of the last shows it was on tv as a TSV--was before the pandemic--2018 maybe? But for some reason, I bought so many brush heads--both original when they were on sale at Ulta's 21 days of beauty--and then generic ones on AMZ. I must have at least 10 right now--I use mine once a day, usually at night, so think I can use 1 in 6 months before replacing---I make sure it is completely clean after using and I air dry it so never have had any mold issues at all. Makes my skin look fabulous at 68 years-----

Honored Contributor

@wagirl 

@amyb 

It seemed for a long time, when Clarisonic was in its heyday on the Q....that they would have a special on the heads every time it was a TSV....and that was often!

I used to get a 3 pack at a great price.

I am really stocked up....I also rotate between deep and regular...and honestly use them a lot longer than the 3 mos they said.

I usually wash my heavy makeup off w/ a washcloth first...then go again with the Clarisonic.

My brushes last a long time.

Super Contributor

Hi AMYB.... I do not know how to directly reply to you....sorry...hopefully you see this message....I purchased Heroisnice Compatible Facial Cleaning Brush Head Replacements....set of 4 from Amazon....they fit perfectly...and work as expected...I paid $12.49 .....if you do a search on Amazon other varieties and sets may show up....for you to choose from....good luck...

as far as cleaning.... after each use I rinse the brush under hot water... rinsing well to be sure all the facial cleanser is out.  ( I use purity.).  I shake out excessive water and let it air dry overnight....I use my clarsonic in the evening...in the morning I place the cover over the brush head...its all ready for the next time I use it....