Esteemed Contributor

I like Tatcha's gold lip balm.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

The Blistex in the tube is the best I've ever used, but I haven't found it in recent years.  I like to put the Baby Lips balm on before I go out because it has a bit of color and brightens up my face.  I've been using an old tube of Josie Maran's lip and cheek creamy oil with a red tint lately.  I've had it for years, but it's still as good as the day I opened it.  I haven't used it much.

Super Contributor

I'm really liking Sara Happ Lip Slip. I was using Paula's Choice lip and body treatment balm, but I'm liking the look of the lip slip better and it stays on longer too.

Regular Contributor

My sister is a nurse who works with breastfeeding moms and she told me about Lansinoh years ago and I agree with you.  I buy it at Meijers in the baby section.

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom- People continue to buy because they work.  Carmex works the best for me.  The ingredients are soothing and solve my dry lip issues every winter season.

Respected Contributor

Rhyter: I have Sjogren's syndrome also; am in a bad flare and lips and mouth are VERY dry.

I've had best luck with Vaseline Lip Therapy with Cocoa Butter. However the fragrance may bother some.

Can you tell me what ingredients you use in your lip treatment and also if you've found a night time moisturizer. I can't use lotions; there must be something in ALL of them that irritates my skin.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I just got a tiny sample of  :fixmyskin. it has hydrocortisone in it . it comes in vanilla or unscented. the reviews look amazing but I cannot give my review yet. I never heard of it. I got it as a sample on lovelyskin dot.com. 

plus they have travel sizes of vanicream and Dr. Hauschka maska half price. I went a little crazy there.

Frequent Contributor

I use Sierra Bees lip balm which is organic. I have always had dry lips, and I’ve never found anything that has ever permanently fixed that. I like this balm, and it doesn’t cause any adverse problems like some others. I couldn’t use Burt’s Bees as it seemed to make my lips drier. Maybe it was the lanolin I reacted to as someone else mentioned. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@sidsmom- People continue to buy because they work.  Carmex works the best for me.  The ingredients are soothing and solve my dry lip issues every winter season.

It's been my experience that the more you use it the more you need it.  Kind of like people becoming dependent on nasal sprays.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter- I can honestly say I'm not addicted to my Carmex.  I don't have cravings for Carmex and can go for a very long time without it....so no addiction here.