Honored Contributor

I hope her demonstration of how she performs her nightly and morning cleansing ritual is not how she really washes her face.

Honored Contributor

What's wrong with it?  I thought her face looked youthful and glowing.

Honored Contributor

Just caught a minute or two of the Lancer show last night. Once again, for using it 4 wks., there was not much change in the photos in the afters. This is a fairly expensive line. There should be dramatic results. 

I get better results with any other exfoliating product, cleanser and moisturizer. Any time you rid your top layer of skin of dead skin cells and then moisturize, it can penetrate better and give good results...glowing skin. I'm sure I could go to the drugstore and get that apricot "stuff" to achieve great exfoliation and get better "afters" in one week. 

Respected Contributor

I was not impressed when I tried the discovery kit.  The cleanser and moisturizer were so so and the exfoliator somewhat harsh.   I'll stick with the Tatcha Rice Powder as my go to exfoliator.  Always on the hunt for other great and effective products but this line did not provide that for me.  

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I hope her demonstration of how she performs her nightly and morning cleansing ritual is not how she really washes her face.

What's wrong with how she washes her face?

I also thought her face was nice and glowing @monicakm .

This product may not be for everyone, but I know they have a big following. 

Respected Contributor

They make it seem the products are responsible for Candace's beautiful skin.  But, I was surprised she also shared that she's had many in office procedures, including professional micro dermabrasion and who knows what else.

It seems to me that the topicals are simply maintenance products for her. They, alone, are not responsible for her glowing skin. Yeah, if only.  And, besides her stating her skin went through a rough patch, she always had nice skin to begin with. She just wanted to make it HD proof. 

I can attest to this.  I had deep dermabrasion for some acne scars at around 35. The type that takes off the surface of the skin. A no joke procedure. My entire face was a giant scab. And, my brand new skin didn't look nearly as nice as Candace's. She just has beautiful skin and she's making sure it stays that way. 

Trusted Contributor

When I look at her face I don't see glowing I see major shine.  I also do not see the much difference between the before and the after photos. What I do see with a lot of the pictures is a lot of facial hair on the face, jaw line, cheeks and above the lip. 

Super Contributor

I have to say for exfoliation I have found the best thing I think I have ever used!! At Costco no less. The Dr. Nassif exfoliation pads. I can see a huge difference in my skin in the 2 weeks I've been using them. I have mild roseacea and I am able to use them daily. They are fabulous and provide the same type of exfoliation minus the scrubbing, which for me is a big no since I have sensitive skin and acne prone. Try them!!!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus I agree with the before and after photos esp for the mature ladies.  I saw no difference whatsoever and was surprised they would show those photos.  I mean, really?  Thats the best you have for mature ladies?  Not a good example at all.  Wasn't going to get the TSV anyway but for mature women, it doesn't seem to get results at all.  Maybe better for younger skin.

Respected Contributor

She's a beautiful woman. And of course her youthfulness and beauty is not coming from one product. But should they use and old wrinkled haggard woman to push their product?