Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Shanus 

YIKES!  I hope you're kidding about that apricot scrub...unless you're going for the torn ripped face look Smiley Surprised  Chemical exfoliation is much nicer to one's face!

I like a manual exfoliation once a week but that St. Ives apricot scrub is horrible for your skin.  I'm surprised anyone would use that.

Honored Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron

[ Edited ]

I used the St. Ives Apricot Scrub for years and years, loved it. I saw no adverse effects from using it.

Now I use Lancer and also Tatcha scrubs.

Trusted Contributor

Not interested in anything she is selling.  Hated her diatribe of don't you tell me where and when my husband can touch my breast after posting to the world a personal photo of her touchy feely husband.  She baited people with that photo.  

Super Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess Yes! I have the big pads for face and body. I cut them in quarters and with just a quarter I can do my entire face, neck, chest and hands! And I'm telling you my skin looks better than it has in a very long time!! I can't say enough good things about them. And no, no silicones. I can't use anything like that (like Dr.Denese Hydroshield, a BIG no) totally breaks me out. 

Respected Contributor

@agb80 wrote:

Not interested in anything she is selling.  Hated her diatribe of don't you tell me where and when my husband can touch my breast after posting to the world a personal photo of her touchy feely husband.  She baited people with that photo.  

I totally agree with you. I hate how some people choose to show EVERYTHING on social media for attention and then complain when the feedback isn't all peachy and positive.  IMO she should've kept that photo private or else not whine about the backlash.  MSG to CC: the whole world doesn't need to see that!

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm, what is the brand name of that razor thingy at the top of your photo and where did you buy it?

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

@Shanus 

YIKES!  I hope you're kidding about that apricot scrub...unless you're going for the torn ripped face look Smiley Surprised  Chemical exfoliation is much nicer to one's face!

I like a manual exfoliation once a week but that St. Ives apricot scrub is horrible for your skin.  I'm surprised anyone would use that.

No kidding! That stuff is so harsh I stopped using it years ago, too! They used to make a finer grain apricot scrub but that was almost as bad!

Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle 

Oh, I'm sorry, but I don't recall the brand name.  In fact mine is not exactly like this one.  Mine don't have the head that swivels down.  They came in a three pack from WM.   I found these on my WM site.  Mine is a "Flawless" brand

Here are the folding ones on Amazon

Here they are on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Finishing-Touch-Flawless-DermaPlane-Exfoliator/dp/B078WVJRML/ref=sr_1_14?dchi...

Mine is the larger head.  Hope this helps

Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle wrote:

@monicakm, what is the brand name of that razor thingy at the top of your photo and where did you buy it?

Pop Sonic Printed Hair Trimmer Trio - A377757

A377757

@MariotaMurielle  - I use these from the Q.  They do a great job taking off the invisible layer of peach fuzz or your face.

Honored Contributor

@curlygirl13 wrote:

I have to say for exfoliation I have found the best thing I think I have ever used!! At Costco no less. The Dr. Nassif exfoliation pads. I can see a huge difference in my skin in the 2 weeks I've been using them. I have mild roseacea and I am able to use them daily. They are fabulous and provide the same type of exfoliation minus the scrubbing, which for me is a big no since I have sensitive skin and acne prone. Try them!!!

interesting